Question ?

Any discussion related to the Star Wars trilogies or their various spawn. Keep all Battlefront-series-related discussion out.

Moderator: Moderators

AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Question ?

Post by AQT »

It was the following book:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Nova Hawk
Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Post by Nova Hawk »

^What AQT said. I'd definitely recommend reading it. My favorite post-Clone Wars era book yet. You should also read Labyrinth of Evil which is by the same author. It takes place right before the Revenge of the Sith and basically leads up to events taken place in RotS like the hunt for Sidious, the capture of Palpatine, etc.
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Nova Hawk wrote:My favorite post-Clone Wars era book yet.

... I hope you mean just directly after the clone wars itself, be it a couple years or whatever, and not every book taking place after the clone wars.
Marvel4
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Marvel4s BF1 Conversion Pack + Era Mod

Post by Marvel4 »

sithGoran wrote: "Kenobi, who had believed that Vader had died on Mustafar, was shocked to learn that he was still alive after watching a HoloNet news report in a cantina on Tatooine about Vader's victory at Kashyyyk. The Force ghost of Qui-Gon, Kenobi's former master, however, told Kenobi that Vader would never return to Tatooine, as the planet held the remnants of his former persona of Anakin Skywalker, which would be too painful for Vader to face."
Weird, you can play as Vader on Tatooine in Battlefront. :P