Who Knew?

Any discussion related to the Star Wars trilogies or their various spawn. Keep all Battlefront-series-related discussion out.

Moderator: Moderators

Nova Hawk
Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Who Knew?

Post by Nova Hawk »

Okay, so who exactly knew that Sidious was also Palpatine? I know it wasn't Grevious, not Amedda. The only one I would think is Dooku if you read Matthew Stover's Revenge of the Sith edition and possibly Maul before he was killed.

But did anyone else close to Sidious know that he was also Palpatine?
DarthEste01
Banned
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2 KotF

Re: Who Knew?

Post by DarthEste01 »

well,i know that sate pestage knew that palpatine was also sidious,but,i don't know anyone else,and yes,maul knew it,and if you watched the movies it is obvious that dooku knew it.
Nova Hawk
Banned
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Post by Nova Hawk »

DarthEste01 wrote:well,i know that sate pestage knew that palpatine was also sidious,but,i don't know anyone else,and yes,maul knew it,and if you watched the movies it is obvious that dooku knew it.
Yeah, I knew Dooku definitely knew that Palpatine was also Sidious by watching the movies but I wasn't quite sure about Maul.
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

Nova Hawk wrote:Okay, so who exactly knew that Sidious was also Palpatine? I know it wasn't Grevious, not Amedda. The only one I would think is Dooku if you read Matthew Stover's Revenge of the Sith edition and possibly Maul before he was killed.

Ahahaha. I just read this as "who on gametoast made the connection that sidings was palpatine?"
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

Grev wrote:
Nova Hawk wrote:Okay, so who exactly knew that Sidious was also Palpatine? I know it wasn't Grevious, not Amedda. The only one I would think is Dooku if you read Matthew Stover's Revenge of the Sith edition and possibly Maul before he was killed.

Ahahaha. I just read this as "who on gametoast made the connection that sidings was palpatine?"
So did I. I was just like wait. Wait wha? Why? I'm so confused....
Nihillo
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Nihillo »

Yeah, you might want to rephrase that first post, to avoid confusion...

I believe nobody knew about it, in fact, I don't really understand why they were following orders from a suspicious looking old guy who they knew nothing about in the first place.
Hidden/Spoiler:

"Why did we vote for this guy again?"
"We didn't."
"Oh... right. Doesn't that strike you as odd?"
"Not really."
Fiodis
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: Rannoch + Tientia + Tools Programming

Post by Fiodis »

At least in the movies, all Sidious did to hide his identity was wear a robe and meet in secluded places. Presumably anyone that saw his face during one of these meetings would recognize him, Palpatine being a Senator/Supreme Chancellor and all.