Why do you love Star Wars?

Any discussion related to the Star Wars trilogies or their various spawn. Keep all Battlefront-series-related discussion out.

Moderator: Moderators

EliteJay
Private Second Class
Projects :: Star Destroyer V1.0
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFII SWRC
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Why do you love Star Wars?

Post by EliteJay »

Well for me I remember when I was like 12? I went over to my friends house and he told me about this battlefront game on Xbox I'm like, -_- got any not gay games? He was like play it first before judging, so we played battlefront 2 on geonosis on Xbox for the first time. I freaking loved it! Instantly fell in love with the game, I then got it on ps2. Which was way worst than Xbox version. I played the campaign mode and was wondering why did the clones kill there Jedi generals? So that got me into the movies that's when I then watched episode 3 on spike. And I just got obsessed with the games and movies I watched all 6 episodes and I actually like them all, I have no reason u people say the prequels suck!!? Then I took a break from battlefront 2 for like a year because i had no ps2 but I was on YouTube just playin around and I came across this battlefront 2 video . Back then I didn't even know wtf was a battlefront 2 mod or even that a of version existed so when I first saw it I'm like omfg! The graphics and the mod was too epic so I got the game and 3 years later been playin it ever since ;)
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

You'll understand why the prequels suck, at least compared to 4, 5, and 6, when you get older. I used to be like you, thought the prequels were fine, till I got old enough to see the full scope of problems.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

EliteJay wrote:got any not gay games?
Seriously? :|
EliteJay
Private Second Class

Post by EliteJay »

Yup I use to think like that until I actually played it, now I love the game :D
DylanRocket
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: None
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Post by DylanRocket »

lol The original Battlefront was one of the first games I ever played.Ever.Great game.Like back in 2010,I saw mods and was interested but my friend was using my pc and it got a virus and can't start up.I have a new pc now.I could not find Disc II (Until now meaning I wasted money on a new one)so I bought Fan Favorites.Got mods and here I am.
Last edited by DylanRocket on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

EliteJay wrote:Yup I use to think like that until I actually played it, now I love the game :D
That's not what he meant. "Gay" either means "happy," or "homosexual," and as neither seem to fit the description you used to describe what you thought was a bad game, I can only assume you were using it in the slur form.

A warning would usually be my plan of action, but I instead ask you to stop using it entirely. Even off of this site. I can't force you to, but just think of this: What if the roles were reversed, and instead someone comes in and says, "Man, it was really straight white male how that guy gave me a warning," and previously you had been hiding that fact from your parents, friends, and enemies? I don't think it would feel too good to have your lifestyle referred to as a synonym for "stupid."
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

Precisely what I meant^. It's also not good to judge a book (or game) by its cover, but you know.
EliteJay
Private Second Class

Post by EliteJay »

Thanks for lecturing me obiwan? I was 12 and that happened along time ago , and Marth lol I said I love the game you've seen my anakin vs obiwan video awesome I know :) but I sure learned my lesson to not judge games more recently mods to, like that mass effect one to, that was pretty epic, imma do sum gameplay then buy it for ps3 lol
Last edited by EliteJay on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.