star wars custom figurines

Any discussion related to the Star Wars trilogies or their various spawn. Keep all Battlefront-series-related discussion out.

Moderator: Moderators

Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: LMarvel Gmod BF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

star wars custom figurines

Postby izvishnu » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:17 pm

So since this IS a star wars site and there ARE star wars figurines, I was thinking about posting some of my custom minifigures and action figures ( note that I am an amateur at the full 3.75 inch figs, but pretty good at the minifigs.). So far I've been working on a custom ARC trooper helmet, and body... yeesh, I might need some pointers and help. Feel free to post some of your own pics and ideas.

enjoy http://izvishnu.deviantart.com/gallery/

High General
Projects :: Battlefront Halation
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 1-2-2015
xbox live or psn: none

Re: star wars custom figurines

Postby JimmyAngler » Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Hope this isn't a bump.

Ah Legos. I dug these up out of a box I had. I was immersed in custom mini-figs at one time. I have a fountain of knowledge for creating these dudes so just ask and I've got an answer. Here are a few I have painted or modeled.

This is one in which I colored his helmet with a sharpie and added a glossy coating with a spray paint.
The gun was bout at Brickmania and had it's barrel shortened (it was a sniper) And repainted from white to black.
Hidden/Spoiler:

This one sports a custom painted helmet and jetpack. Both were originally white.
Hidden/Spoiler:

This one shows off his custom clay modeled head and saber hilt. The hilt has obtained a few scratches from multiple playing's.
Hidden/Spoiler:

Return to Star Wars General Discussion