The Dark Times (fmr. "Battlefront Unleashed")

Discussion, progress updates, and downloads for the Dark Times and Rising Son mods.

Moderator: Moderators

Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Re: The Dark Times (fmr. "Battlefront Unleashed")

Post by Maveritchell »

Dom380 wrote:what do you mean? he has no lightsaber?
He's talking about something else, once again entirely unrelated to my project. A lot of times, when people put melee heroes in space maps, they don't fill out combo memorypools and as a result can't use melee attacks.
Frisbeetarian
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Frisbeetarian »

Darth_Spiderpig wrote:But this is made by MAV and for sure it will work with his
He already explained how it would work:
Maveritchell wrote:The way my space heroes work is this: The hero vehicles are only available to the heroes, and heroes can only use hero vehicles. Heroes can leave their vehicles, but they are not equipped to do anything except for flying - so it's worth their while to stay aflight.

Heroes are still made available through the hero system, but your health will not drain (indeed, outside of vehicles, while heroes are useless, they are virtually invulnerable). The only way heroes can be killed is by beating them in a dogfight.
Dom380
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant

Post by Dom380 »

ok now im confused does this mean that in some mods the heros in space cant use there main attack but yours will be different?
Nihillo
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Nihillo »

In Dark Times the Heroes are completely useless outside of their respective ships.

Actually they have a fusion cutter, so you can fix your ship or your team's capital ship if you really want to. That means they aren't completely useless outside of their ships. Still, you won't be able to cause damage on your own, you need to stay in your ship. Ahh, I am digressing again, sorry.
Dom380
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant

Post by Dom380 »

ok now i understand thanks for clearing that up for me
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »