Dark Times II: Rising Son - Released!

Discussion, progress updates, and downloads for the Dark Times and Rising Son mods.

Moderator: Moderators

kitfisto15678
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFI SWBFII

Re: Dark Times II: Rising Son - Released!

Post by kitfisto15678 »

What do you mean by my configuration? I have the latest 1.3 patch. Could it be because I have 2 other era mods installed? Or visual only mods?
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

I'm saying that you're reporting a "bug" in a four-year-old map that thousands of people have played with no report of incident. I looked at it on a couple of different computers just to confirm that the mode you're in has no issues. Evidence points to something special about your computer causing an issue with the mod. I don't know what that is.

I've always recommended this to be run alongside stock SWBF2 sides (in fact, it is a requirement), although I can confirm that it works fine alongside the 1.2 sides too(which are what the majority of my test cases were run with). If you have any changes to your game outside of the recommended parameters, I can't guarantee anything.
kitfisto15678
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFI SWBFII

Post by kitfisto15678 »

Ok, well I'm reinstalling the game and cleaning out my addon folder and unnecessary files in the lvl_pc folder. Thanks for your help. :)