EI-11 Ion Mortar Problem

Discussion, progress updates, and downloads for the Dark Times and Rising Son mods.

Moderator: Moderators

Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

EI-11 Ion Mortar Problem

Post by Anakin »

Till i played the campaing i noticed a problem with the EI-11 Ion Mortar it's not much it works realy fine but this wepon based on a blaster right?? so the computer shot with it like with an blaster (what it's acctual not) and so the helpfull comander from the Empire didn't only give information to me he also kill my troopers.

the rebells have also this wepon for the rebels technician
Hidden/Spoiler:
i hope this is the right thread.

and i think the commander wants to commit suicide. he run behind me while fighting with a wookie against the empire./he died and i had to restart)
Nihillo
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Re: EI-11 Ion Mortar Problem

Post by Nihillo »

Hum, which "commander" are you talking about? The in-game Imperial unit? The guy who yells at you all the time in the singleplayer campaign? Are you referring to the Hero Support units?

Well, I know absolutely nothing about the behavior of the Technician's AI, but it appears that they do know how to use their mortar guns fairly well. As a matter of fact, I tend to cause more accidents of friendly fire than they do. I don't understand what is this problem that you are talking about.

And yes, Rebel Technicians use the EI-11 too, they are virtually identical to their imperial counterparts (with exception of their secondary grenades), that's normal.
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Re: EI-11 Ion Mortar Problem

Post by Anakin »

i mean the commadner who appers the first time imdaar shore in the campaing. he shoot always me instead of the enemy.

(yes i know that most of the frendly fire comes from me, too. Because the others run into my fireline or hustle/fire on me and so sometimes i'm very angry and shoot them sown. But the commander is something other his projektil doesn't come an enemy neare then 10 m. so i'm not in his fireline.)