Modding , share your ideas for a mod, link to your mod, this is a forum devoted to those who want to mod , offer mods or learn to mod Minecraft!
- Command Sergeant Major
- Posts: 265
- Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:05 pm
- Games I'm Playing :: Games. Mostly games.
- Location: Right over there... keep looking... *runs away
Never mind, solved the problem myself. I just reinstalled MCP, and redid my coding on my files with Eclipse.
- Master Bounty Hunter
- Posts: 1519
- Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 am
- Projects :: CTF Arenas
- Games I'm Playing :: Steam- cressalbane2
- Location: ¿uoıʇɐɔoן ʎɯ sıɥʇ sı
Be aware that the PATH variable for the MCP can mess up your ModTools in BFII (well, it did for me)
EDIT This was my own fault, not the MCP.