GameToast Server Quests (Update 5/15/11)

Everything not related to modding Minecraft goes here. Share pictures and movies of your building progress, share access to the best Minecraft servers and helpful hints and usage related to the game.

Moderator: Moderators

NullCommando
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: NullCommando

GameToast Server Quests (Update 5/15/11)

Post by NullCommando »

As I mentioned in the main thread I will be starting quests on our Minecraft server. I'll clean up the thread at a later date and update every week or so.

DO NOT RIP APART AN AREA IN ORDER TO FIND THE TREASURE.

RULES:
1) No Pick-axes, Axes, TNT or Shovels unless prompted to do so.
2) Post here if you completed a quest
3) No destruction of property

Each quest involves solving a puzzle of sorts or exploring an area in order to find the hidden treasure. Hint: Spider Webs may or may not help you...

MAIN QUESTS

-Arachnaphobia (Fluffy_the_ic) Danger Level: High
REQUIREMENTS: You may ONLY bring: Sword, Food, and Armor.
Deep in the depths of Fort Toastia, a great treasure lies in the hands, er, legs of the spiders.

-The Veil Danger Level: ... It's in a desert, take a guess.
REQUIRES: Shovel, Pick-Axe
The people of Veil Stone have long since gone, they undertook the challenge to find resources in order to save their village by venturing into a cave with little put picks, swords, bread but no torches. In this village all that is left is the treasure of people's past.

-Who is he? Why does he do this? Danger Level: Non- Stop. Don't follow!
Find the signs, show them to Rampant in the correct order and tell him who that person is.
Rampant will give you your reward after. Find the fourth sign you get a Diamond as a bonus.

SIDE QUESTS
-TW's quest: Danger level: None
GT's giant Jawa found something interesting while scavenging droid parts. He's hidden it nearby, but he'll let you have it if you can figure out his riddle.

-Where's mah stuff?! Danger Level: Depends on area.
YOU CAN USE ANY TOOLS. Total Chests found: 2
Throughout the world a Diamond Golem has hidden chests containing treasures from his journey, you will find them in the most unexpected of places.

-What's this? Danger Level: None
In an alley there resides a... "chest" of unwanted items, what is the password to unlock it?

-The Baker Danger Level: None
REQUIRES: Pick-Axe
The bakery has been closed, perhaps there is another way to enter? Don't forget the key.

-Call Me Flower Power(Fluffy_the_ic) Danger Level: Depends on time of day.
In the vicinity of Craig City, follow the roses!
Last edited by NullCommando on Sun May 15, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Re: GameToast Server Quests

Post by Grev »

NullCommando wrote:As I mentioned in the main thread I will be starting quests on our Minecraft server. I'll clean up the thread at a later date and update every week or so.

DO NOT RIP APART AN AREA IN ORDER TO FIND THE TREASURE.

Each quest involves solving a puzzle of sorts or exploring an area in order to find the hidden treasure. Hint: Spider Webs may or may not help you...

MAIN QUESTS
-Every castle has a dungeon! Danger Level: Moderate
In the fort of cobble and wood, there stands a lone block different from the others. That block resides by Jack who doesn't smile brightly.

SIDE QUESTS
-Where's mah stuff?! Danger Level: Depends on area.
Throughout the world a Diamond Golem has hidden chests containing treasures from his journey, you will find them in the most unexpected of places.

-What's this? Danger Level: None
In an alley there resides a... "chest" of unwanted items, what is the password to unlock it?

-The Baker Danger Level: None
The bakery has been closed, perhaps there is another way to enter? Don't forget the key.
AHAHA! I know what you're talking about in a majority of these sections because I saw it when exploring and was all like: "LOLWUT?" Is this stuff for us to steal?
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

If I may, Null. Could you add my little quest to the side quests?

TW's quest: Danger level: none
GT's giant Jawa found something interesting while scavenging droid parts. He's hidden it nearby, but he'll let you have it if you can figure out his riddle.

Also, @The Moderators of the server:
In order for Null's passworded-chest quests to work, you'd have to lose the ability to completely bypass chest locks. Would that be alright with you people?
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Grev »

Twilight_Warrior wrote:If I may, Null. Could you add my little quest to the side quests?

Also, @The Moderators of the server:
In order for Null's passworded-chest quests to work, you'd have to lose the ability to completely bypass chest locks. Would that be alright with you people?
I'd gladly give up the right. Although with that I'd have to ask that certain chests remain unlocked.

For example, if you create a pastry shop, don't lock the chest with the foodstuffs *coughcough*.
NullCommando
Jedi
Jedi

Post by NullCommando »

Twilight_Warrior wrote:If I may, Null. Could you add my little quest to the side quests?

Added your quest to the first post. Oh and yes Grev, once you find the treasure you may take it, though when you do find it, post here or post a sign near the entrance so I know someone found it.

P.S. In regards to the "main" quest, Creepers love to spawn down there. Have fun.
commander501stappo
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: Skyrim BF4 KSP CIV V
xbox live or psn: DarthAppo

Post by commander501stappo »

NullCommando wrote:P.S. In regards to the "main" quest, Creepers love to spawn down there. Have fun.
That's a very nice quest you have there, would be a ssssshame if something happened to it.

:P

Anyway, sounds fun! :)
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

Twilight_Warrior wrote:Also, @The Moderators of the server:
It's 100% fine by me. Though I honestly will not be doing any quests, lol. I don't have the patience, even if it's an easy quest.
This is why I never beat many Zelda games :P
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

Twilight_Warrior wrote:TW's quest: Danger level: none
Of course, if you don't, I'm going to have to throw you in the East River.

Wait, I am the giant Jawa, right?
Dio773
Recruit Womprat Killer
xbox live or psn: JDio773

Post by Dio773 »

Dohnutt wrote:
Twilight_Warrior wrote:Also, @The Moderators of the server:
It's 100% fine by me. Though I honestly will not be doing any quests, lol. I don't have the patience, even if it's an easy quest.
This is why I never beat many Zelda games :P
I will gladly take Dohnutt's place for questing :) Super jacked
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Grev »

NullCommando wrote:

Added your quest to the first post. Oh and yes Grev, once you find the treasure you may take it, though when you do find it, post here or post a sign near the entrance so I know someone found it.

P.S. In regards to the "main" quest, Creepers love to spawn down there. Have fun.
Creepers love to spawn there? No kidding. You're missing some steps in your path btw. :)
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Grev wrote:You're missing some steps in your path btw. :)
Just think of it as ancient ruins that have always been there, but have been eroded away by time. :P
NullCommando
Jedi
Jedi

Post by NullCommando »

Original Post:
Hidden/Spoiler:
[quote]The main quest will not be available until Grev posts that he is clear. He had to leave while checking out the area and left his torches, which make the prize much to easy to get to.

Edit: New Quest added to the Main Quest section.[/quote]
Added another quest by CAPSLOCKNINJA (a.k.a Fluffy_the_ic), so be sure to look out for that!
Dio773
Recruit Womprat Killer
xbox live or psn: JDio773

Re: GameToast Server Quests (Update 5/15/11)

Post by Dio773 »

Just finished Arachnaphobia

EDIT
And also What's this?

Double posting is against the RULES; please EDIT your post instead -Staff