But a Humble Merchant...

Everything not related to modding Minecraft goes here. Share pictures and movies of your building progress, share access to the best Minecraft servers and helpful hints and usage related to the game.

Moderator: Moderators

NullCommando
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: NullCommando

But a Humble Merchant...

Post by NullCommando »

NOTE: Items that you buy now will also be give to you in 1.8 whenever you are online! Just remember to send me PM of what you had ordered.

Free Reward of the Day: (Answer right, get the reward the riddle is refering to)
-It is said that sometimes my people are found carrying these, now what is in my pocket?

Good day people of Gametostia, I have come to you bearing items that many of you have taken a certain... interest in getting. (I'm just going to blunt, who ordered a ton of raw fish?)

As you may have seen in a previous post of mine in the main server topic I will be wandering the world in order to deliver you the best items and goods I could possibly /gi... er find myself!

If you have any item requests please request them here but be reasonable! I am mostly a merchant on the subject of dyes and foodstuffs just an fyi.

... In order for me not to scare you I must tell you this; I am from the Farlands and I am an Enderman - though I am shunned do to my height as it is considered an abnormality. So if I teleport into your home you'll know why.

Rules:
1) Absolutely ZERO requests for Diamonds and Gold.
2) No requests for already assembled items. (ex. Sticky Pistons)
3) You have a Maximum item request of 15 items, this also counts towards stacks on items such as ores. (Like you can request 15 stacks of 64 wood but you can only get a stack of 15 iron ore)
4) You must pay me in gold before you get the items or at least offer me a good trade for them.

Pricing: (Prices are negotiable and I will also agree to trading)
1 stack Redstone/Glowstone dust = 2 gold ingots
1 stack Dyes (any color) = 1 gold ingot
1 Iron Ore = 2 gold ingots (For a whole stack it's 15 gold ingots)
1 stack Coal = 5 gold ingots
1 stack Slimeballs = 6 gold ingots
1 stack Bones = 6 gold ingots
1 stack String = 5 gold ingots
1 stack Arrows = 3 gold ingots
2 Gunpowder = 4 gold ingots

Here are items that I'll change weekly, once a week is gone that weeks items are also gone.

Special Items:
Iron Helm. = 10 gold ingots
Iron Sword = 5 gold ingots
Pumpkin Hat = 8 gold Ingots
Cooked Porkchops = 1 gold ingot for 2