WAR Server! -GT BETA TESTING-

Everything not related to modding Minecraft goes here. Share pictures and movies of your building progress, share access to the best Minecraft servers and helpful hints and usage related to the game.

Moderator: Moderators

DrakusFett
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Projects :: Playing BF3 for PS3
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft and BF3
xbox live or psn: PSN: DrakusFett

Re: WAR Server! -GT BETA TESTING-

Post by DrakusFett »

RevanSithLord wrote:
Twilight_Warrior wrote:If you're going to do a PVP world, might I suggest the "Factions" plugin? Or a similar clan-based one? If you're planning on doing GT vs rest, that is.
I do recommend this as well.
Same here I play Elite Realm. It's a Faction Server very fun. If you do that we have to do a GameToast Faction!

I was talking to nate and he had the good Idea of making some of the houses on stilts(Fence) in the water. I'd be happy to help with the fences some. :D
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

Yeah, I'm totally still up for making a city, by myself or no. If anyone wants to help, there's a crafting bench and furnace somewhere in the vicinity of coords that Drakus gave the people. you can build a house or two around there.
General_Nate
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: None because BFII is not working
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by General_Nate »

GJ, his house is at the coords... Right?

I think we should center the town around the island in the middle of the swamp, and have like a Jawa Statue (for GT) on it. :D
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

OK, so as a result of a.... misunderstanding... *coughcough* there is now also a village that has sprung up at the exactly opposite X-coordinates of Drakus' swamp house. It's got a bunch of caves to explore around it and we've got two houses at the moment, and a community mine and community farm which is in the works. No name as of yet, but it's growing! ...Hopefully. I'll probably build a house in both places and go between the two depending on what I feel like.

Someone should suggest a name!
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Grev »

GangsterJawa wrote:OK, so as a result of a.... misunderstanding... *coughcough* there is now also a village that has sprung up at the exactly opposite X-coordinates of Drakus' swamp house. It's got a bunch of caves to explore around it and we've got two houses at the moment, and a community mine and community farm which is in the works. No name as of yet, but it's growing! ...Hopefully. I'll probably build a house in both places and go between the two depending on what I feel like.

Expand it into the "greater Gametoastia."
DrakusFett
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by DrakusFett »

GangsterJawa wrote:OK, so as a result of a.... misunderstanding... *coughcough* there is now also a village that has sprung up at the exactly opposite X-coordinates of Drakus' swamp house. It's got a bunch of caves to explore around it and we've got two houses at the moment, and a community mine and community farm which is in the works. No name as of yet, but it's growing! ...Hopefully. I'll probably build a house in both places and go between the two depending on what I feel like.

OopsWrongCordsVille ;) :P
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Grev wrote:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Twi's Gametoastia was the greatest Gametoastia... :( [/ego]
You should name it Looney Village because you took a wrong turn at Albequerque to get there!
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Grev »

Twilight_Warrior wrote:
Grev wrote:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Twi's Gametoastia was the greatest Gametoastia... :( [/ego]
You should name it Looney Village because you took a wrong turn at Albequerque to get there!
When/if we go factions, rest assured that Gametoastia will be as wild as it once was. I can't wait. It'll be like a huge war, but with looting, and drama, and all that other bs. :P
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith

Post by GangsterJawa »

All great ideas; I, Revan, and Carter (Spartan something around here) just spent the last several hours building a 2 lane cobblestone highway that goes from the now named "Looney Village" all the way to spawn. it was quite the undertaking.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith

Post by GangsterJawa »

GangsterJawa wrote:All great ideas; I, Revan, and Carter (Spartan something around here) just spent the last several hours building a 2 lane cobblestone highway that goes from the now named "Looney Village" all the way to spawn. it was quite the undertaking.
EDIT: Oops, I guess I hit post when I realized that I'd already said I named it Looney Village. lol

Also, CREEEEPEEEEEEERRRRRRRS :runaway:
Last edited by GangsterJawa on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

Indeed it was. GangsterJawa blew up twice. I had to see his horrible death two times. I didn't even have time to react, nor type. But he grabbed all his stuff back and we continued onward. What seemed like forever, digging and mining on that long stretch, we finally reached, even passed our destination by a few hundred cobblestone blocks. It was worth it, however. It may look a bit crude first looking at it, but it will be improved over time, I am sure.

After an awesome day's work, I logged out of the server after having /home back to my place near Drakus' house.

SpartanA259 was certainly quick at paving most of the way, I will have to say. :lol: It would've helped had Jawa and I hadn't had our tools breaking every few minutes.

Also, accidental double-post?
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith

Post by GangsterJawa »

To whoever had the house in Looney Village with the Swedish flag atop it, I'm very sorry but tonight as I was creating a wolf pen thanks in no part to the efforts of Null to flood the town in wildlife and livestock, a lone creeper came up and blew a bit hole in the corner of your house. might wanna fix it up.
Wonderboy
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
Projects :: Making apples into applesauce
Games I'm Playing :: Age Of Empires II

Post by Wonderboy »

I would like to create a new faction, called The Time Lords, dedicated to exploring time and space and gaining knowledge, without fighting.
DrakusFett
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by DrakusFett »

I think there is a way to set as a server admin a faction to peaceful.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith

Post by GangsterJawa »

Wonderboy wrote:I would like to create a new faction, called The Time Lords, dedicated to exploring time and space and gaining knowledge, without fighting.
And I will totally be joining that faction since Dr. Who is awesome and I'm also for that stuff.
DrakusFett
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by DrakusFett »

GangsterJawa wrote:
Wonderboy wrote:I would like to create a new faction, called The Time Lords, dedicated to exploring time and space and gaining knowledge, without fighting.
And I will totally be joining that faction since Dr. Who is awesome and I'm also for that stuff.
I agree Dr who is awesome!
But I am gonna run one called mercs or mercenarys. (We work for hire who ever pays most we work for.)
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Grev »

Psssssst. Before you guys go nuts planning, factions will probably be a temporary server thing, where we'll switch out the main world for a day or so where we'll play something like GT+admins v Errybody else.
DrakusFett
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by DrakusFett »

:maulsaber: Lets go :jango:

(THIS IS MANDALORE!!!!)
Wonderboy
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
Projects :: Making apples into applesauce
Games I'm Playing :: Age Of Empires II

Post by Wonderboy »

Grev wrote:Psssssst. Before you guys go nuts planning, factions will probably be a temporary server thing, where we'll switch out the main world for a day or so where we'll play something like GT+admins v Errybody else.
Well, nuts! I vote for keeping factions and The Time Lords!
DrakusFett
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by DrakusFett »

I vote Factions too :)
It's a plugin I play on a lot on another server
Before he redid the names and world I was a mod on the faction world lol and They used my name "Spartans" haha

Also a suggestion. Chest shops for players

Plugin I like: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/econ-r ... 185.30118/

*EDIT*
Just wondering if the IP changed? or Aero hasn't been able to run it?