Minecraft Multiplayer error.

Everything not related to modding Minecraft goes here. Share pictures and movies of your building progress, share access to the best Minecraft servers and helpful hints and usage related to the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Webster27
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: The Republic Commando Mod
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 Minecraft
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Minecraft Multiplayer error.

Post by Webster27 »

Always when I play Minecraft on a server of a friend, I get the error: Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read time out ??
When I get in the server I fall for a while I see everything dark and then I´m in game. But always when I try to "Break" something and collect it, there is nothing I can collect ? And when I "Break"something it comes back after 10 sec or so... :faint: Is it maybe my internet ?? Plaese help me ! :runaway:
RogueKnight
Space Ranger
Projects :: Life. Work.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends

Re: Minecraft Multiplayer error.

Post by RogueKnight »

Webster27 wrote:Always when I play Minecraft on a server of a friend, I get the error: Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read time out ??
When I get in the server I fall for a while I see everything dark and then I´m in game. But always when I try to "Break" something and collect it, there is nothing I can collect ? And when I "Break"something it comes back after 10 sec or so... :faint: Is it maybe my internet ?? Plaese help me ! :runaway:
When you get the timeout exception, it means the server isn't running.

When the blocks aren't collected and come back after a few seconds, it means you don't have permission to play on that server, and the sever admin needs to whitelist you.
Webster27
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: The Republic Commando Mod
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 Minecraft

Post by Webster27 »

Really ?? I thought it had to do with my Java ? I´ll ask my friend about it :D , thx.
RogueKnight
Space Ranger
Projects :: Life. Work.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends

Post by RogueKnight »

Webster27 wrote:Really ?? I thought it had to do with my Java ? I´ll ask my friend about it :D , thx.
Thank you for thanking me.

You're welcome.

Glad I could help. :)