Minecraft Xbox Huge Update

Everything not related to modding Minecraft goes here. Share pictures and movies of your building progress, share access to the best Minecraft servers and helpful hints and usage related to the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Learning how to use 3DS Max
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 CIV4 MC
xbox live or psn: ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙

Minecraft Xbox Huge Update

Post by Cleb »

Not sure if anyone has it, but for all of those who have only the Xbox version of Minecraft (including me) there was a huge update in the game that added a lot of previous PC-exclusive things like Creative mode and abandoned mine shafts (the latter of which I just ran into about 5 minutes ago in creative mode before I blew it up with dynamite) :lol: This is huge because before the Xbox addition had very limited types of blocks and now there are a lot more things (I'm looking for MVP villages :mrgreen: ) So, um, yeah. Just saying that now Xbox Minecraft is awesome and if you have it you should update it right now. :runaway:
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Re: Minecraft Xbox Huge Update

Post by Noobasaurus »

So I've heard! This sounds like great news, though I do not personally have the Xbox version of Minecraft. The more systems the merrier, no? :)
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Minecraft Xbox Huge Update

Post by Fusion »

I did a quick scan of my world to complete the map. It looks like it's in the period where villages were in but villagers weren't. They also might have to either extend the world size or fix the way villages spawn, because I had a third of one floating on the ocean and another was sliced in half

So glad creative is in. all they need to do now is release a skin editor DLC and I'll be playing solely on the 360 version.