Noobcraft (1.6)

Everything not related to modding Minecraft goes here. Share pictures and movies of your building progress, share access to the best Minecraft servers and helpful hints and usage related to the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Noobcraft (1.6)

Post by Noobasaurus »

Happy New Year's Eve Gametoastians! Today I am presenting to you my server called Noobcraft(or Mineasaurus). It's up a lot, but not when I'm sleeping. If you want it up certain nights/days, please tell me.

IP: 71.80.224.219:25565

Dynmap here: http://71.80.224.219:8123/

The server has three public worlds set up: two survival worlds and one creative.

"New"
One of the worlds is titled "new", and it's the world you'll first spawn in. It's one of the two survival worlds but there is no griefing allowed on this one. The shop and player shop is also set up in this world.

"Grief"
Yep - you guessed it. This world is for griefing and all things related. This has no shop, but the inventories between the two survival worlds are shared so you can use your money to buy things there and then bring them over.(Yep, there's money!)

"Flat"
This is a superflat world. It is creative mode. Feel free to build anything here, but please don't blow up the town. Also: If you are getting low on space, you may build outside of the glass dome. You can also build arenas for mobarena here. Just tell me when you're done and I'll set it up.

Money! $$$
There's money! Use the /money command to see how much money you have. We also have a sign shop set up. Right clicking the sign will buy that item. Left clicking the sign will check what you're buying. On the last floor of the shop is the player shop, where you can set up your own shops to buy and sell things(If you don't like the shop's prices).

Besides the two survival worlds, there is also a nether and an end set up for the no griefing world. I'm not too sure about the griefing world, though.

Mob arena is also set up. If you do not know what mob arena is, it is where you enter an arena and choose a class. Then, you have to fight waves of mobs to survive. There are many different types of waves. Each wave you get a certain amount of money, and when you reach higher waves you get a money bonus. This is the primary way to earn money right now. You can also contact me if you want a certain class to be added(custom, thought up by you).

That's about it! I'll try to get on to set off fireworks in the creative world tonight, so you may see me on. Contact me if you have any questions or errors or anything. My Minecraft username is Desert_Reet.
Last edited by Noobasaurus on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:52 am, edited 17 times in total.
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Learning how to use 3DS Max
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 CIV4 MC
xbox live or psn: ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙

Re: Noobcraft

Post by Cleb »

I can't connect :cry:
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Sorry, my internet went down. Should be back up now.
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Cleb »

I made an arena in the creative world its right by the village, its made of stone. Its theme is "random factory battlefield thingamajig" :wink: If you want to use it as an arena you can. :yes:
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Arena added! Its name is: factorybattle

Also: There is now an announcements room. In there you can also make requests for the shop(what you should be able to sell to it, etc). Type /warp announcements to get there.
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Cleb »

Yes i played in my arena! One thing if you could change: there aren't any enemy spawns in the upper level. :? it kinda makes that part useless. If you could add them it would be great :) also, now it sounds like I'm being a little whiny and obsessed but the eggs in the shop say a dozen eggs and it gives you 1. :( But other than that, I love this server!
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Now there should be spawns in the upper level. I also gave you with a dozen eggs and fixed the shop. Thanks for telling me about that.

Trailer for the server coming extremely soon! :D

EDIT: After much fiddling around, I have finally given the server 6 gigs of ram. It runs well now, but I may give it more.

UPDATE: The server is now whitelisted! Everyone who has logged before on is on the list. If you cannot log on, please contact me. And if you would like to be on the list, please post your Minecraft username.
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Cleb »

Apparently I'm not on the list :? If you don't already know my username (which would be odd) its guycleb3. :wink:
Also I'm glad you made it more stable because it was really weird earlier today.
Zapattack1234
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: The Wrecked Graveyard_Amongst the Ruins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 1 and 2
xbox live or psn: xbla:Rehmfire49

Post by Zapattack1234 »

i would like to be on the list! My name is Stevedog1997 :D
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Apparently the white list is not working, so now there is none.

EDIT: Trailer done! Click Here!
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Cleb »

Hey I can see my house from there! :lol: But seriously, my house is in the trailer. :D
Bob
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Bob »

My arena too :D
Reminds me that there are some things that screwed up in the setting-up process like rotated dispensers and some off spawnpoints. Is there a way that I can directly edit the copy used as arena?
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Bob:
Yep, we got all your changes done today.

Bob and Parsifal/Gandalf:
If you want to get out of the dying world, just login and type /warp store. Otherwise you will see fireworks. Forever.

Others:
If you haven't joined Noobcraft, now is the perfect time! Before we blow everything up! Click on this message to see what I mean!

BTW: That is a secret world, no need to worry about your houses. :wink:

EDIT: You can now get MONEY for killing mobs!
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Cleb »

I finished my second arena!
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Yep, it is now fully functional. Its name is forest.

Skylands survival is now open! You can use the portal to get there! :D
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Cleb »

You probably won't be seeing me online as much for the next couple of weeks because I have finals and a few projects.
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

The store is temporarily closed for maintenance. Estimated time of arrival (ETA) for the new shop is 1/30/13. It will probably be done before then. Sorry for the inconvenience.

@Cleb: All of your cookies were bought so no need to worry.

The method to sell your own items will still remain the same when the shop reopens.

EDIT: Well, that wasn't too long. The shop is now open again! This time it is much better visually. Items are much more organized also. There are more things for you to sell too.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Cleb »

You didn't raise any prices, did you? :runaway:
Also it would be nice to have a pressure plate at the inside of the door, less hassle

EDIT:
Apon joining the game, chat won't let me say anything, i think the shop door is private and most of all my inventory is gone

EDIT2:
It seems I have no rights as a player to do anything, my house won't let me in, my inventory died, and I can't chat, and i can't break blocks!! :x
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Cleb wrote:You didn't raise any prices, did you?
Also it would be nice to have a pressure plate at the inside of the door, less hassle
I actually lowered a lot of prices. :P

Sure, I can put a pressure plate on the inside.

Everything was fixed, but I'm not sure about all of everyone's locked things. You have to relock them now. Sorry.
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Post by Cleb »

Wait, since you took away the edit that said the server was closed does that mean the server is open again? :runaway: