Minecraft Screenshots

Everything not related to modding Minecraft goes here. Share pictures and movies of your building progress, share access to the best Minecraft servers and helpful hints and usage related to the game.

Moderator: Moderators

Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Minecraft Screenshots

Post by Noobasaurus »

This topic is just what the title implies: a place for all your Minecraft screen shots. Share your awesome shaders or texture packs, or even just share vanilla Minecraft!

I'll get us started with some pictures from my custom world on my secret server.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Yes, that is looking up from a huge hole. :P
Hidden/Spoiler:
And that's from when I played Tekkit.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Re: Minecraft Screenshots

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Giant worlds like that are cool to look at, but MAN, are they a pain to get around on Survival.
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Learning how to use 3DS Max
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 CIV4 MC
xbox live or psn: ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙

Post by Cleb »

Is this like the post your creations thread? If it is, then would someone be able to tell me if you can take screenshots on the xbox version? If you can that'd be great 'cause then I can post pictures of the giant city two of my friends and I are making (far from done though)! :)
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Yeah, this is for anything you want to take a picture of in Minecraft. OH LOOK, A ROCK. THAT'S COOL. I'LL TAKE A PICTURE. Like that. :P If I'm not mistaken, there must be some way to take a screenshot of any game on xbox and then save it to somewhere or send it to your email or something.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Xbox - Pause, Press Y, upload to Facebook

If you don't have an upload option on the pause menu:
You need to enable the Social Network Sharing option in your Privacy settings.

Do this via settings -> Privacy - > Change Settings

Make sure you're set to custom and then select the Customize option, where you will be able to enable/disable the Social Network Sharing option.
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

Yep, I knew there was a way. In fact, there's probably more than one.

BUT HEY, what's a screenshot topic without screenshots? So here, have some more. I downloaded a water shaders mod and I can run it at ~30 FPS, so that's not too bad. I can't run a full shaders mod though; I only get 10 FPS.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
A few of the pictures are from places previously posted in the topic, but with the stone replaced with glowstone, the water shader mod, and a texture pack.

Oh but wait! I'm not done yet! It seems that there is more than one secret world on my secret server! 75.140.153.48:1337 ... It's up sometimes, PM if you want it up more often.One world is purely survival, and the other is creative mode for VINE DIVING! Or just plain diving.But it's SUPER fun anyway! And the best part is that the diving holes are randomly generated and that no two are the same! :D

And a quick look from Dynmap shows how many diving holes there really are(the ones with trees have vines):
Hidden/Spoiler:
And of course, the farther you fly, the more will appear! The world is creative mode.