Ogame.org

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Should [GT] make an alliance at Ogame.org?

Yes
67%
No
33%

Total votes: 3
Darthlarrious

Ogame.org

Post by Darthlarrious »

this is a different kind of game that someone pointed out to me, its a strategy game, played in a html browse, that is completely free, in this game, you take control of your own planet, You have to build buildings, and starships and create alliances.

If anybody else wants to check out this game, visit http://www.ogame.org/ and join Universe 3, we can form a Gametoast alliance and RULE ZE UNIVERSE!!!! mouahahahaha :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

rofl

Metal On, and hope to see ya there

Darthlarrious

P.S. thanx to =XSL=Fds[iTa] for showing me this game
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: Ogame.org

Post by guru »

hehe looks great, ive actually been working with cgartist on making our own star wars online massive rpg played in the browser, same idea except in our game players can be all the races, join imp or rebel factions or be freelance and make cities, farm for goods, store things in the band, wander the planet or battles other factions ! Alot more once its ammounced but its going to be great fun.
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

Heh, Guru are you sure that would be smart? Because the game would PWN so much everyone playing SWG would stop to play your game and the poeple over at SOE would get really mad... :twisted:

then again that might be good... :twisted:
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

lol, guru, that is the best thing ever, since sliced bread, a starwars game that you could play in your browser, Diet Dr. Pepper, that would be nice, lol, i'd be playing it day-long :) :) :)

gtpwn

Metal On

Darthlarrious
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

guru,sounds great.btw, how far are u?
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

well, for all those who are interrested in a [GT] faction in Ogame, there is now a faction called GameToast Modders, the short for that is Gametoas (GT was already taken)

Metal On and hope to see you all there

Darthlarrious
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

bump