Pokemon Black and White (Spoilers)

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

ACEwithSPADES
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: Alzoc 3
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2 MW2
xbox live or psn: xundyingxace

Re: Pokemon Black and White (Spoilers)

Post by ACEwithSPADES »

interesting. phenominal story.
Ping
Sith
Sith

Post by Ping »

Since I have Black version, and my brother has White, we were able to trade with each other so we could each get Landorus. Landorus is by far the toughest legendary to catch in the game. I used up a good 15 or so Ultra Balls and about 9 or 10 Timer Balls to catch it, and often, the ball wouldn't even shake, even when Landorus was asleep and having its health meter in the red zone. It also knows Fissure. Really frustrating, but you feel great after you catch it.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

The Dream World has been fixed for anyone getting the endless Fennel registration screen. I used it today and ended up with a Sunkern which I then evolved into Sunflora.

Also I found someone giving out the three hidden legends over the GTS trick so I now have those as well. :P
RED51
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFII

Post by RED51 »

Ping wrote:Since I have Black version, and my brother has White, we were able to trade with each other so we could each get Landorus. Landorus is by far the toughest legendary to catch in the game. I used up a good 15 or so Ultra Balls and about 9 or 10 Timer Balls to catch it, and often, the ball wouldn't even shake, even when Landorus was asleep and having its health meter in the red zone. It also knows Fissure. Really frustrating, but you feel great after you catch it.
Fissure, eh? Good to know. In any case, was one of those failed captures a critical throw? :P
Ping
Sith
Sith

Post by Ping »

RED51 wrote:Fissure, eh? Good to know. In any case, was one of those failed captures a critical throw? :P
Nope, I didn't even get a critical capture.