Epic Gaming Moments

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Re: Epic Gaming Moments

Post by GangsterJawa »

Ping wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:I was playing as Caitlyn, a sniper, on (my favorite game) League of Legends. Her ultimate ability, Ace in the Hole, is a sniper shot which she charges for one second to deal massive damage to the target. The one drawback is, if another enemy player stands in the way, they take the damage instead. So I took aim at an enemy ninja, who was definitely gonna die if I hit him, but I was a bit worried it wouldn't work because there was a certain vampire at full health between me and him. I take the shot... and the vampire neatly steps out of the way and I get a kill.

I know nobody else cares... but it's an awesome game.
That....was both very lucky and very cool. :wink:
Do you play the game? It occurs to me that I seem to remember someone saying they did.
Evman
Corporal
Corporal
Projects :: Kamino part 1 orbital attack
Games I'm Playing :: Halo Reach
xbox live or psn: GamerXEv

Post by Evman »

I was playing BF1 on my xbox on geonosis spire as the clones and i was on my last reinforcment and made him follow me to the gunships and we got in. we protected the command post for a long time until there was just a geonosis starfighter left. we fought for a long time until i got out by acident and fell on his ship! i fell of quickly but my falling gunship crashed into him and i lost. kinda weird.
Ping
Sith
Sith

Post by Ping »

GangsterJawa wrote:Do you play the game? It occurs to me that I seem to remember someone saying they did.
I don't, but I have heard of it.
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

I was playing (what else) Minecraft, and I was popping over a massive hill, and my iTunes playlist started playing for some reason. My Body is a Cage by Arcade Fire began to play, and popping over the hill and just peering over to that song was pretty epic.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

Ping wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:Do you play the game? It occurs to me that I seem to remember someone saying they did.
I don't, but I have heard of it.
PLAY IT. Lol. It's really fun. And if you do, send me a friend request. My ingame name is the same as here.