Favorite Games Right Now

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Re: Favorite Games Right Now

Post by GangsterJawa »

Grev wrote:Just started playing Portal. It's pretty cool so far. ( my steam is Grev2810 )

I'm having trouble with Battlefield Heroes and Play4Free unfortunately, so I'm relatively shooterless. :(
IDK why (I did accept your friend request) but on my Steam you're showing up as LeaderGrev. Perhaps Grev2810 is your login and LeaderGrev is your Steam name?
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

GangsterJawa wrote:
Grev wrote:Just started playing Portal. It's pretty cool so far. ( my steam is Grev2810 )

I'm having trouble with Battlefield Heroes and Play4Free unfortunately, so I'm relatively shooterless. :(
IDK why (I did accept your friend request) but on my Steam you're showing up as LeaderGrev. Perhaps Grev2810 is your login and LeaderGrev is your Steam name?
Yeah that's probably it.
My login is "packman48" haha.
Bob
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by Bob »

Fingerfood wrote:random Touhou games
The most intense things I've ever played. Simple, but awesome.

My list:
- Shogun 2 (awesome RTS from the Total War series)
- Assasins Creed Brotherhood
- Crysis 2
- Minecraft
- Touhou (game #6 if you want to know it exactly)
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

Top favorites at the moment:
  • Rock Band 2 (Xbox 360)
  • Audiosurf (PC)
  • Star Wars Battlefront II (PC & Xbox)
  • Mass Effect 2 (PC)
  • Day of Defeat: Source (PC)
It really sucks though right now because my Xbox 360 is finally plagued with the red ring after it's long run of 5 years error free. I find it very quaint how my Xbox 360 Core Edition, the Arcade's predecessor, the version that was said to be "filled with bugs", has outlived other, newer consoles such as many Pro Editions and (maybe) even Elite Editions. Looks like I need a new Xbox 360 now, I cannot live without my Rock Band. :cry: