Scp containment breach v6.5

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Zapattack1234
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: The Wrecked Graveyard_Amongst the Ruins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 1 and 2
xbox live or psn: xbla:Rehmfire49

Scp containment breach v6.5

Post by Zapattack1234 »

Scariest.........game........ever. If anyone has ever played scp u know what I'm talking about. The environments, characters (especially the antagonists), and even the sound effects make for a perfect horror game. Not to mention, it's FREE! Seriously though, give it a try and come post back here after you've changed your pants.

I am also going to make a "playthough" series on my YouTube channel so if you guys want to see a wimp freak out over a game stop by :funny2:

Zapattack1234 (YouTube name) <-----no different then my gametoast name
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Scp containment breach v6.5

Post by Marth8880 »

Scariest game ever? Lol. Try F.E.A.R. and then make that claim. :runaway:
Zapattack1234
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by Zapattack1234 »

That is a creepy game, but in my opinion the overall feel of this one is scarier then even slender....because unlike fear this game has a feeling of helplessness and vulnerability because you dont have a gun like in fear but before u play scp make sure u read the stories and information on:

Scp-079
Scp-682
Scp-173
Scp-106
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

I really hope they remake this game with a bigger budget someday, kind of like Slender becoming Slender: The Arrival. They could probably even just make a game with 682 alone, kind of like that Mother 3 Source mod with the Ultimate Chimera.

Also, I really hope they never add 087 to the game. The story itself is probably one of their best, anything other than a film version of it would just ruin it. To have the face just randomly appear in the facility itself would make no sense. We also don't even know what 087 was as the last entry was never written (which is great, the vagueness increased the creepy factor exponentially), so I don't think it would be wise to just have a halfhearted attempt to just shoehorn what would essentially be a screamer into the game.
Zapattack1234
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by Zapattack1234 »

I completely agree with u fusion if the company were to put more time and money into it, or even make a new game entirely, it would most likely be even scarier then this one. Also there is a game in development called 682, and in this game u r a guard trapped in the facility when 682 breaks out of his "cell". It looks pretty fun. And there also is a game already out called SCP-87 where u just continue to walk down a staircase and while some unseen creature follows/hunts u :runaway: . I think in the current containment breach game, the company should incorporate that key scp that can open doors to another dimension. But I think a SCP movie would be awesome!