Battlefront

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Blackcurrent

Battlefront

Post by Blackcurrent »

Did anyone here know that there is a game developer called Battlefront (http://www.battlefront.com). They have made such games as T-72:Balkans on Fire!. I played the demo yesterday and it was real good, advanced graphics, good realism, etc. Try out the demo and wach some movies here.
WHITE_RAVEN

RE: Battlefront

Post by WHITE_RAVEN »

Looks kinda interesting, like a cross between Operation Flashpoint and Battlefield 2. Checking out a video of it now...

EDIT: Graphics seem a little dated, older. I get the impression of it being a tank/jeep/war vehicle sim rather than strategy. But thats just my opinion.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

looks like tank sim (with more fun that a flight sim) still boring. If i want to get technical ill shut off the pc and get a tank and learn to drive one lol.
Blackcurrent

Post by Blackcurrent »

Well, it's realistic, even though there isn't much strategy involved cause it's kinda hard to use strategies when you are alone and don't even have an overview of the battle. But the demo is defenitly worth checking out.