Stay Away From Public GTA Online Servers

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Learning how to use 3DS Max
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 CIV4 MC
xbox live or psn: ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙

Stay Away From Public GTA Online Servers

Post by Cleb »

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/717050- ... -in-games/
If you, like me, play Grand Theft Auto Online, I advise you to stay away from any public session until further notice. Recently there have been many reports of UFO's and other huge, normally unobtainable objects that spawning in the game due to hackers, and there are also many reports of hackers stealing people's weapons, money, and levels if they are in a public server. Last night before I knew of this I went online and found myself trapped amongst several huge UFO's with glitchy collisions, and people running around with rocket launcher machine guns. I am going to stay off the game completely until this is fixed and I insist that anyone else who plays does the same. :|
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Re: Stay Away From Public GTA Online Servers

Post by guru »

Omg! Sorry to laugh but this is awesomelarious! Sucks that these things happen but UFO sounds roflll!!!!
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Learning how to use 3DS Max
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 CIV4 MC
xbox live or psn: ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙

Post by Cleb »

guru wrote:Omg! Sorry to laugh but this is awesomelarious! Sucks that these things happen but UFO sounds roflll!!!!
I thought it was cool too, until I looked it up and found that the guys who added them could also basically destroy your profile. :cpu:
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

Ouch that does suck. Game killer for sure :(