Star Wars Humble Bundle

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Star Wars Humble Bundle

Post by Maveritchell »

The Humble Bundles are always worth checking out, but this is about as good as I've seen them - even though you probably have several of the games. If you haven't already picked them up on a Steam sale, the Star Wars Humble Bundle might be worth taking a look at (https://www.humblebundle.com/). It has:
  • KotOR 1 & 2
  • Republic Commando
  • SWBF2
  • EaW Gold
  • TFU 1 & 2
  • JKA
  • Dark Forces
And it implies they're adding more later. I've got probably half those games already, but it was nice for me to pick up some digital copies of games I already had physically, and I'd been looking for a good deal on EaW anyway.
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Re: Star Wars Humble Bundle

Post by THEWULFMAN »

This is perfect timing, I'm just finishing Dragon Age: Origins and needed something to replace it. KotOR should do nicely.
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Empire Rising
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF Doom FONV
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Star Wars Humble Bundle

Post by TWINKEYRUNAWAY »

This is interesting. 12 dollars can get you quite a bit, but unfortunally I have at least half of those games to. EaW is probaly the only game that interests me besides dark forces 1.

Edit: Got it, well worth the 12 dollars and plus it goes to a great cuase. With that I should also be getting the other titles they will be putting up. I managed to half some of the keys with my friend, so we both win.