CS: Source

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

-=SLOA=-NaTaS

CS: Source

Post by -=SLOA=-NaTaS »

A bunch of us have been playing Counter Strike Source which is based off the HL2 engine. The graphics are ten times better then the first CS. Plus the game play is a lot better.

The maps at this point are limited there are roughly 8 maps and they are the same ones from the first CS.

But all in all the game is good.
A clan that I help admin there server have switched from Raven Shield to CS:Source and they like it a lot better then Raven Shield.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: CS: Source

Post by guru »

-=SLOA=-NaTaS wrote:A bunch of us have been playing Counter Strike Source which is based off the HL2 engine. The graphics are ten times better then the first CS. Plus the game play is a lot better.

The maps at this point are limited there are roughly 8 maps and they are the same ones from the first CS.

But all in all the game is good.
A clan that I help admin there server have switched from Raven Shield to CS:Source and they like it a lot better then Raven Shield.
So lets play ....hehe
-=SLOA=-NaTaS

Post by -=SLOA=-NaTaS »

-=SLOA=- CS SOURCE IP: 64.122.127.138 -- Public
*BoK* CS SOURCE IP: 69.44.60.202 -- Public
Last edited by -=SLOA=-NaTaS on Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
subs0nic

Post by subs0nic »

Meh.. suppose this means I'll have to reinstall Steam.. been putting it off since I last wiped my HD but it's looking more and more inevitable. *sigh*
-=SLOA=-NaTaS

Post by -=SLOA=-NaTaS »

I really wish they did not use steam.. But they do.. Its not as bad with the CS:Source as it was with the original CS..
Aries

Post by Aries »

Natas, did you used to play Rainbow Six Rogue Spear?
-=SLOA=-NaTaS

Post by -=SLOA=-NaTaS »

I played Raven Sheild for a while but I was more into UT and Halflife.
Aries

Post by Aries »

Ic