Knight Online..anyone play!? Its free forever so try it out.

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackHawk549

Post by BlackHawk549 »

the create an accout page and by i cant pick my state i mean i cant open the box
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/account/create_01.asp

shut off all blocker protector, popup, no java crap. this form needs some of those.

it works perfectly i just made 3 more accounts
DARTHVADOUR

Post by DARTHVADOUR »

whats your rating for it.......
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

The game has become addictive , at first there were some turn offs like oh the fact that 1/3 of the players i talked to in game didnt speak english, piles from turkey and croatia, anyway i found where to go to find english players who rock and am now level 30 and loving it, im an old everquest fan so its nice to play something almost eq withouth paying for it ;)

As far as rating:
graphics : 5 out of 10 (5 years outdated)
sound :5 most times i shut off sound just because i hate to hear 30 sec. loops of fanatasy music.
gameplay and teamwork : 8 , i love a game where you dont have to read books to get to learn yets creative enough that you can get say a group of 10 players and select cetain classes to make a group and go on killing sprees in various places, trade and sell you loot and build or be a part of a guild that can go on human vs human wars!

All in all , its free, i was bored and im happy to waste another few weeks on this one ' _
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Qdin »

Good job Guru :D Find more games like this :lol: I JUST started DL, and it sounds cool to me :D The Guild idea is a top nice idea. ^_^

I haven't started the game, but I just won't to know, what kind of player YOU guys, wants me to be. a healer? mage? warrior? fighting in a group? or alone?
Plz tell me guys :P
Good luck with playing ^_^
C ya :twisted:
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Qdin »

Hey Guys?

I have played for 2 hours now, and I'm in lvl 8. I'm a magician, and I LOVE THIS GAME :D :D :D
Whats YOUR characters name Guru? And what about the others?
well, my character is: Qdin_The_Sorcerer
This game rocks :D
Tell me, what your username is here on gametoast ^_^

C ya.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

my guy is level 30 sorceror named kingguru on the xen1 server, karus nation, ive been playing 4 days for 7-10 hours daily , loving the randomness of the game. No lag, free etc... sure it isnt anything to rant about but its something to do :) Send me a /pm when your in and ill level you up/offer some loot. got a million coins already! woot
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

guru, i'd hate to be a negative nancy, but since the page really doesnt work on my cpu (maybe is it my browser, i use firefox, not IE or AOL) could i email u what the values for all the boxes are, and u could create an account for me? Feel free to decline, as you owe me nothing, and its not that big of deal if u dont want to.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

hehe sure , be sure to put your email so i can have it send the sign up spam to you:)
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

ok, i will, thanks a zillion. Should i just send it to guru@gametoast.com, or is that just for "official" gametoast business?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

send it to guru@gametoast.com , maybe you can join in a session tonight ;0
unknown_soldier

Post by unknown_soldier »

hey i have the game and i love it!!! the problem i had before was cause i downloed the malysian version which u have to pay for lmao. its a relly good game and its massivly online!!!!! right now i am a level 8 rouge, when i am a higher level i want to join a guild or clan or somthing? is it possible to have a massive battle agaisnt the other rase?
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

glad u found ur problem, unkown_soldier, :D :D
thanks a billion guru, my char is now created, and i'm about to go play now. my name is hooteni (i'm not that original with names, as you can guess) and so far i've played for 30 seconds. anyways, thanks again.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

Its a great game , far from everquest quality but worth the investment (lol free). I am just now level 33 and able to kill up to 7 creatures at once with a single spell casting , that pwns! Hooteni what server you on? what race?

Certain races/ Certain servers have player vs. player wars all the time guilds on guild combat, I hear every race but humans get killed, and fast...

Anyway the xigeon1 server im on is mostly guild and groups but not much war between players. Ive been in about 5 guilds for about 5 minutes each, most are empty except for the excited person in your groups who sees your over level 30 and begs you to join, lol.

Hint : from level 20 to 30 in 5 hours fighting death knights , just ask someone where the dk's are. Hard but in a group of 6 you can level every 5 minutes.

I didnt bother with any quests at low levels, just get good gear from the mobs that die. Then later you can buy some goblin armor for under 100k.

Anyways see you in there. 5th day level 33 woot!
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

lol, 5 days 33 lvls. I play on exigeon 1 too, cus i heard u say that b4. i am el moradon or whatever(human-looking ones) I am lvl 7 after playing for maybe 2 and a half hours. i already have 100k, the flippen crystal sells for 50k each, and i got 2. anyways, my main question so far is... how do you talk? I got it to work once, but only by accident! how do you talk?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

i had the same issue with talking, click the button ,say for instance normal, and HIT RETURN (enter), youll see you can type in the little chat line, then if your in a party, click party and HIT RETURN (enter) , in any case, you hit enter 1st then type :) took me 2 days to learn that... lol

Also note: i was testing some cheat/hack tools on the game , jsut to see, and learned that they monitor the processes on your pc so , every app you open while knight online is open is listed in there logs, no biggy but if you load up Kohack or something , they know :) you go....
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

2 days, 15 levels... i refuse to give in...

thanks for the typing hint, it helps alot. If u tryed hacking tools on it, and they monitor proceeses, are u "gone', or was it not that kind of cheat/hack tool?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

anyone playing? Ive been testing out some new demos tonight but may reinstall this if other [GT] are involved. Could be a fun free clan game.
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

Downnloading at this moment..Thing is i find these games more addictive than shoot them ups.

Will look at this game and yes welcome me to your fold Guru the grey.If every one is there [gt] clan name i will stick with mine or are we going to have a theme to this.AKA The_Kurgan that is my empire name....will look forward to this i think(wife permitting)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

hehe keep me posted moon, i think a few of us have KO accounts but maybe on differnent servers.