SWG ------> join nimlot in the [GT]Star Wars Galaxies....

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

squirrel_l0rd

Post by squirrel_l0rd »

I'm on the Bria server, but I've got some other characters on some different servers.
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

what server are you SaturnV? Then that will be the official server of our [GT] stormtrooper clan!
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

agreed , all i know is that saturn is on the 1st server in the list at loadup, i dont have the game yet, but things are slowing down for me now so i may be able to get in there sooner! No matter what im getting the game. Im headed for a crafter type profession to build a [GT] city with imperial faction. Atst, all the goodies. THose who want to join even no [GT] are welcome, im sure we will be a huge group , in everquest I usually had about 50 close players for raids and such so....we shall see :) hope to see you all in the new expansion for SWG as well!
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

O_O sounds good Guru! We need to get as many people as we can to join us, because then every rebel will cower in fear when they hear the name, [GT]!

Rebel scout:Oh no! [GT] clan stormtroopers are coming!

*Rebel base erupts in panic*

*gtpwn!*
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Saturn_V »

Yeah, I'm just finding my way around, so i'm pretty open to swapping server if someone knows a good server or if they already have an advanced character on a server. Otherwise, you can find me on Ahazi as Satrun Fivemus (actually, getting a name was a nightmare, I may want to swap anyway, lol)
Last edited by Saturn_V on Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

lol saturn, ill try for some guru variant name , in the meantime check this if you plan to join or recreate a chartacter in SWG!

http://swgcb.yogn.net/swg-cb.php = Character Creation Tool Online
squirrel_l0rd

Post by squirrel_l0rd »

Ahazi, eh? I may have a character on that galaxy. I'm actually a rebel in the game, so I'd most likely be a target rather than a friend. I could never understand crafting, so I'm a Carbineer and I tame animals.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

its very real if you think about it, there are a large grouping of rebel forces scattered in the lands and imperials are almost 75% larger in forces, as true to SW as it can get! THe rebels shall fall to their knees begging for a quick (since im gonna be a chef) something to eat.
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

hey, how many/do you get any many free months when you buy the 3-pack thing?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

1 month and some in game fodder
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

Actually you get the 1 month anyway.

It's just the ingame "fodder" ^^

EDIT: I've decided to make myself(or will make myself) a squad commander with marksmanship and the like.
squirrel_l0rd

Post by squirrel_l0rd »

I thought of becoming a squad leader, it seems like a pretty cool proffession. As for marksmanship, I suggest rifles or carbines. Pistols don't seem to match with squad leader, but maybe you'll think differently. You could always go with the big stuff too, like flamethrowers and missle launchers, there's nothing wrong with them.
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

I was thinking of rifle...
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand

Post by Saturn_V »

Guys, I've noticed in Xfire more of you are playing SWG. Post your character names/servers so we can start to organise a GT clan :D

gtpwn
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

so far a few of us are on the ahazi server, spent some nice fun dying from rats, killing rebel frontier groups and learning the ins and out of the SWG interface....special thanks goes out to RDH clan who donated a large insane 10th level taun taun to out tanking enamble. was fun nim, sat!
Joe-B-Wan

Post by Joe-B-Wan »

I think Galaxies would be awsome fun playing with all of you (GT) guys, but I'm just really opposed to that monthly subscription crap! I feel, if you've payed once for the game, you should be able to set up your own servers and not have a Pay for Play system if you don't want to!
Mandalore

Post by Mandalore »

Hey, I actually play on starwars galaxies, and the game is modable... well it was, The mod websites and howtos were all removed, but the mods still work if you have existing ones
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin

Post by guru »

ehe what can you mod in a massive online game like swg that scans your files every time you load up?
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

dang... so it's $30 to buy, and FIFTEEN DOLLARS A MONTH?!? holy... but all you guys talking bout it making me want to heavily consider this... SWG, SWBF 2, SWG, SWBF 2, both?, no, not enough money, SWG......