[GT] Clan only Coruscant Streets beta test!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rends
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Rends »

About wallhacking AI. it seems that AI works a bit different (more freedom of movement) than SWBF1 and for that the walls (barriers) are too small sometimes . So nothing could be done here.
ML_916

Post by ML_916 »

Rends, in assault could you add some more CPs? I tried assault earlier today and all the "action" was at only two or three places.. it would be good with one CP in every corner.. now it´s only one in the upper left and lower right corner if I´m not mistaken..and maybe you could put one in the middle too...
Last edited by ML_916 on Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Epena
Old School Staff
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Epena »

Yeah, you'll notice that you gave Stormie Solo (which I love in the map, BTW, please don't change it?) a fusion cutter as primary AND secondary. The secondary one floats around on Solo's left and the primary cutter works just jolly well.
ML_916

Post by ML_916 »

I played this Beta just a few minutes ago with no heroes and I took one of the AT-RTs and spread more death and destruction than I´ve ever done before! 101 killed! it´s really fun to use those walkers on this map..
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

You know, not to continue to prolong the final release, but if you'd like to Rends, you are free to use the AT-XT. I'll include similar plug-n-play instructions if you are interested.