New [GT] member

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

New [GT] member

Post by Fusion »

Hello, I'm sure some of you have seen me in the forums and online before. Well, now I have been accepted into the clan (thanks, Epena). Thought I'd just let people know who the new clan member is :lol:. See you all on Battlefront 2!
Dabrowski

RE: New [GT] member

Post by Dabrowski »

Let me be the first to post, "Welcome to the GT clan!" :D
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

welcome! we have no meeting or matches so wow wasnt that easy! woooT
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

rofl...Welcome to the clan!!
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

Welcome to the GameToast clan ([GT] clan). Hope to catch u on SWBF2 and xfire. I dont think i have u so ill check in the thread "Post your xfire".
eep

Well Done!

Post by eep »

Well done!

I remember when i played you - i sucked :P

Good luck and i'll see you on Battlefront 2 sometime :D
Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi

RE: Well Done!

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

How About this Friday? ER calendar says cw7 is on then.

Who wants to have a practice match set? Warming up for a video game the day before a tourney couldn't hurt, so that when us [GT] members have our few chance encounters with other clans in recorded matches, we can maybe even suprise them, and then come back to the forums and scream victory, which would make more people want to play, more matches = more fun.

If you're sick of noobs, lag, hackers etc, smal 2v2s and up are always good fun.
Maybe the GT server could be dedicated to the cuase? Also, a question about the GT server, is it a rental, or did Stevek/SS6067 put the server on one of his servers and leave it on 24/7 with his kick Diet Dr. Pepper bandwidth?

If it is available for CW, then maybe some of the players should be given temporary swbfrm accounts, due to the fact tean, guru, etc might not be online.

So download Teamspeak and sign on to the eclipticalrealms.com server next friday at 12am est or later(thats thursday night!)

P.S. Read the Stickies and welcome to GT, Commander!
Qdin
Old School Staff

RE: Well Done!

Post by Qdin »

listen to the Ace :wink:

and Eep, we need more players o play on the Gametoast server, in case you'd feel like playing more :P it usually attracts other players as well :)

anyways! :P Welcome to the private departement of Gametoast clan :D
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Thanks everyone! I just registered at elipticalrealms and am getting teamspeak in a few minutes. I don't have a mic. yet, so I'll only be able to listen. I won't be on the actual gametoast server until it updates with the 1.75 pack (I have the 1.7), so if anyone wants to play the 1.7, xfire me (cmdrfusion) to start up [GT] 1.7 server (non-dedicated). Also, is there any way to change my name on stats.Gametoastclan.com?
Last edited by Fusion on Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

commander_fusion wrote:Also, is there any way to change my name on stats.Gametoastclan.com
SteveK14, was able to change mine and SHJ's when we first joined a few months ago. UI should ask him or one of the other server admins.
Dabrowski

Post by Dabrowski »

mcdestroyer wrote:
commander_fusion wrote:Also, is there any way to change my name on stats.Gametoastclan.com
SteveK14, was able to change mine and SHJ's when we first joined a few months ago. UI should ask him or one of the other server admins.

its done automaticly. just switch your gamespy ID by removing the b from GT-b, and it should show up. Thats what occured for me atleast.

I'll be on Friday for practice. First i need to get TS though.

EDIT: I mean Thursday for practice... not Friday. :roll:
Last edited by Dabrowski on Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Dabrowski wrote:
its done automaticly. just switch your gamespy ID by removing the b from GT-b, and it should show up. Thats what occured for me atleast.

It didn't for me, I'll try going onto the server, see if that fixes it.

Edit: Didn't work
Dabrowski

Post by Dabrowski »

commander_fusion wrote:
Dabrowski wrote:

you have to play a full game to get your stat recorded. Also remember that stats aren't updated after every game. Once a day, or every other day its updated. You can't know for certain that the method failed to change your name.

Regardless, I guess you should PM one of the admins
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Dabrowski wrote:
commander_fusion wrote:
Dabrowski wrote:

you have to play a full game to get your stat recorded. Also remember that stats aren't updated after every game. Once a day, or every other day its updated. You can't know for certain that the method failed to change your name.

Regardless, I guess you should PM one of the admins
I already emailed Steve about it, thanks for helping though