CS:S Ladders anyone Interested?

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Interested?

YEAH!
63%
Possibly
38%

Total votes: 8
rebel_scum

CS:S Ladders anyone Interested?

Post by rebel_scum »

Ecliptical Realms is having some Ladders starting kinda soon I know B.U.R.N
Is signed up, and [GT]'s or [GT-B]'s interested in participating?

Also can a [GT] ER Leader sign us up for these ladders? http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargame ... ?gameid=11
Dabrowski

RE: CS:S Ladders anyone Interested?

Post by Dabrowski »

I need some more experience, but I'm up for it.
It's always nice to see GT go beyond battlefront.
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

Yeah, I got Darthlarrious to sign us up for all of the ladders, Dont ask my why they all start and end on the same dates...But I do need a partner for the 2v2 Pistols Only ladder and the 2v2 All Weapons ladder, I can ask Darth to stick you on the CS:S list along with anyone else interested....I suck too but Iv played with B.U.R.N on there server and no offense but I felt it was unfair when I was against 3 :roll: for the other side :P SO even if you(pl) suck like me who cares :) we all suck :P

Edit: If you wanna join the CS:S div go to http://www.eclipticalrealms.com
In the left hand panel click 'Join A Club' (not, you do have to be logged in)
The scroll down and click on CounterStrike:Source Then pick Gametoast Modders....type in a msg like 'blaaaaaa' and Ill accept it.
Darth made me the CS:S captain.
Slayer_Hunter_J

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

I want to get Counter Strike: Source. It's on another computer in my house, but it's not my account. And you know how the game only comes with one free account. But $20? That seems like a lot for jsut a serial code. It depends if my parents let me, in the long run.
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

You have been accepted Dabrowski....Slayer go ahead and join...if you can play no hard done, if you can then at least you'll be signed up :)
Dabrowski

Post by Dabrowski »

Slayer_Hunter_J, you might be intrested in reseraching Valve game packs. For instance...

Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition, which includes Half Life 2 (Source), Half-Life 1: Source, Counterstrike: Source and all games include multiplayer and singleplayer (except for CS:S ofcourse). All this for 40 $ :D. If you go on Steam and buy each game seperate, its a 70 $ value. As you can see, big saver. :wink: Oh and theres other types of these game packs too.

As im on the subject of Valve/Steam right now, Do you guys happen to play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch?
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

nah, Actually all iv played is CounterStrike:Source
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

As im on the subject of Valve/Steam right now, Do you guys happen to play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch?
i do, altho i prefer cs.
hl2dm is still a great game :D
Slayer_Hunter_J

Re: RE: CS:S Ladders anyone Interested?

Dabrowski wrote:Slayer_Hunter_J, you might be intrested in reseraching Valve game packs. For instance...

Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition, which includes Half Life 2 (Source), Half-Life 1: Source, Counterstrike: Source and all games include multiplayer and singleplayer (except for CS:S ofcourse). All this for 40 $ :D. If you go on Steam and buy each game seperate, its a 70 $ value. As you can see, big saver. :wink: Oh and theres other types of these game packs too.
We have Half Life 2 on another computer, so I wouldn't need that. I don't really care about Half Life 1. I don't know where you saw that package; on the steam site, there are only a $20, a $30, a $60, and a $80 one.

[EDIT](Kinda.) I was only looking a the Counter Strike deals. But I only want Counter Strike: Source.

Dabrowski wrote:As im on the subject of Valve/Steam right now, Do you guys happen to play Half-Life 2: Deathmatch?
I've played it a little, although it gets kinda annoying after a while. My bro is addicted to it though.
Dabrowski

RE: Re: RE: CS:S Ladders anyone Interested?

Post by Dabrowski »

I don't know where you saw that package; on the steam site, there are only a $20, a $30, a $60, and a $80 one.
BestBuy and J and R ComputerWorld. I only wanted HL2 + HL2:DM , and found the pack on the store's online sites.

Honestly, before buying I didn't really care about CS:S as much as HL2:DM. But now I like both multiplayer games becuase they take two different paths as FPS.
Slayer_Hunter_J

Well I got Counter Strike, but I 'm having some problems. Here is the list of what's wrong:
index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6775

Please, if you have any clue on how I can fix it, I would be sooo happy and would finally be able to join the CS:S ladders.

[EDIT]I fixed it! Woot! It's so cookilishess. Speaking of which........
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

I accepted your app. your in! :)
Slayer_Hunter_J

Woot! What is everybody's Steam account? Mine is slayerhunterj
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

GTBTalibanman ;)
Dabrowski

Post by Dabrowski »

_Dabrowski_
But my name on the servers is Dabrowski

Oh and just so you know, I'm not the only person who uses the steam account, as it starts up automatically on the computer, so most of the time nobody is there or someone else is playing it. But if I am on xfire, then I most likely am the one online.

btw, you'll find me as my preference, the CTs.
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

Same here, I am not the only one that plays with the Steam account...If im on Xfire playing it then its me.
and I love CT's as well.
Slayer_Hunter_J

I like the Terrorists. Man, I love those dual-weildable guns!