{WRL} vs. [GT] war

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

I will try to participate if time permits.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Unfortunately Tatooine Valley doesn't work in MM except Instant Action. Emperor and I have tried to play online(for a fun video project)but we failed miserably with the constant crashes....
The_Emperor
Supreme Galactic Ruler
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by The_Emperor »

True, it crashed whenever we tried to play multiplayer.
{WRL}Leader.TF

Post by {WRL}Leader.TF »

Yes, it seems to be a problem with that map. Droideka, since you seem to be around more then anyone else who wishes to participate, what times would you like?
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

{WRL}Leader.TF wrote:Yes, it seems to be a problem with that map. Droideka, since you seem to be around more then anyone else who wishes to participate, what times would you like?
Ok if you want this to be done, do this Friday or Sataurday around 3:00 or 6:00 PM Pacific Time. As far as I'm concerned I can be active in those as long as there's still time for me to do other important matters.
Blackdutchie

Post by Blackdutchie »

could those times be converted into gmt too cos im in holland and thats gmt+1 and i dont know EST and Pacific time, cos id like to join but id have to be awake to play xD. being an ex-wrl i know theres dutch and belgian ppl too( atleast when i left there were).

EDIT: i went to wrl site, what happened to stemax, kami, toktok?
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

I think it is 6 hours ahead of New York. Should be the same time in Italy right, BD?
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Techinically you would be asleep if WRL hosts around 6:00 PM Pacific Time since yours would be 3AM.....9 hours difference.
Blackdutchie

Post by Blackdutchie »

that wouldnt be nice, some wrl mite be unhappy with that time as much as i am atm. (im sad now)
{WRL}Leader.TF

Post by {WRL}Leader.TF »

Hmm... 6 would be too late, however many of us can probably manage something around 3-4 p.m. pacific. Oh, Stemax and kami were removed/left leadership respectively for inactivity, and toktok, after creating a few anti-wrl clans that all failed and leaving for awhile, was finally readmitted as a new.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Off-topic: Was there a clan war because I was over at UC Irvine checking the Campus out....I'm terribly sorry for this but if there's one tomorrow I can try to make it.