The Miricale

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

comandoBoB

The Miricale

Post by comandoBoB »

we did it. When our whole team backed out on us, we did the impossible. No thx to any other GT members.
Me, KIng, and Yankke fan. We were the ones who showed up, we were the ones who won.

Well, we really didn't win, we actully didn't play! We took the points for foriting. (It is christmass eve, but come one poeple , show some respect!) Those 3 lucky points got us a match one tuesday aganst WGO. But plz GT don't back out on us this time. Lets go out and win this time, not get lucky.

WGO tuesday, be there
Last edited by comandoBoB on Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Droideka88

RE: The Miriale

Post by Droideka88 »

I aplogize for my mysterious dissapearance. Unfortunately, I had an unexpected change in my schedule, which cost me a lot of time before getting back to you guys.

I have no idea why Fusion wasn't with you guys but I think he assumed it was just ER. And I have no idea why Thire couldn't make it on time.

Yankeefan I saw your Xfire messages and I aplogize how you got so worried about where I was and during that time, my schedule was screwed up and I just couldn't get back to guys on time.

And bob, you and King should be lucky I informed this to you guys an hour or two before the tournament began.

And why Tuesday? Another day where I bet most GTs will be busy.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

RE: The Miricale

Post by Fusion »

Okay, so no one showed up. I will say this as plainly as possible. This is not a competing clan.

There seems to be a lot of "forcing" going on with getting people in this clan to play. I asked earlier about what this Tournament was about the first time on my own, I said no. That should have been the end of it. Instead, I was asked an additional FOUR times.

Listen, if you know someone doesn't like these sort of things, just don't ask, let them come to you if they want to.

As of this moment, I'm stating that I will not be involved in any Clan matches ever again after the display of behavior over the month. Anyone else who thinks the same way, please, go ahead and let your voice be heard.
comandoBoB

Re: RE: The Miricale

Post by comandoBoB »

commander_fusion wrote:Okay, so no one showed up. I will say this as plainly as possible. This is not a competing clan.

There seems to be a lot of "forcing" going on with getting people in this clan to play. I asked earlier about what this Tournament was about the first time on my own, I said no. That should have been the end of it. Instead, I was asked an additional FOUR times.

Listen, if you know someone doesn't like these sort of things, just don't ask, let them come to you if they want to.

As of this moment, I'm stating that I will not be involved in any Clan matches ever again after the display of behavior over the month. Anyone else who thinks the same way, please, go ahead and let your voice be heard.
I'm sorry if i upset you in any way, but i was mad at the people who had promised to help, and never showed up. No one can be forced to do something over the computer any way, if any one is forcing you to do any thing, you should get some help. And for any others I upset, I really am sorry. Like i said, I was adressing this message to players who had not showed up when we needed them. If you cannot, or just don't want to play in any clan maches or tournies, then don't say you will. You really screwed us up tonight. Merry christmass every body and happy hollidays

next match: tuseday [GT] and [GT-B] v.s. WGO
I aplogize for my mysterious dissapearance. Unfortunately, I had an unexpected change in my schedule, which cost me a lot of time before getting back to you guys.

I have no idea why Fusion wasn't with you guys but I think he assumed it was just ER. And I have no idea why Thire couldn't make it on time.

Yankeefan I saw your Xfire messages and I aplogize how you got so worried about where I was and during that time, my schedule was screwed up and I just couldn't get back to guys on time.

And bob, you and King should be lucky I informed this to you guys an hour or two before the tournament began.

And why Tuesday? Another day where I bet most GTs will be busy.
we had no pick in schudule.
Anybody who can be there, tell us. We WILL be expecting you.
And what did you inform us about?
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Miricale

Post by Teancum »

comandoBoB wrote:we did it. When our whole team backed out on us, we did the impossible. No thx to any other GT members.
Don't be rude man. It's an editing clan. That's what we do. Online matches are really a secondary thing.
comandoBoB wrote:Well, we really didn't win, we actully didn't play! We took the points for foriting. (It is christmass eve, but come one poeple , show some respect!)
If you're saying we should have represented [GT] by showing up to a match on Christmas Eve, let me say this. That kind of behavior isn't cool with the senior clan members, myself included. Show some respect? How about show some respect for the holiday instead of some game??

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. If you're gonna dog the other members of the clan, from now on it earns you a one way ticket out of the clan. Period. End of discussion. Consider this everyone's only warning.
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

I really wasn't trying to be rude, and if you saw in my other post, i was directing it to the people who had promised to help and didn't show. I really am truly sorry about being rude to any one. Really, I'am.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

And what did you inform us about?
I informed you and King about the tournament in which you guys had little clue about when it was going to take place. You should thank me for at least getting Yankeefan some backup. I would've come to but I was with my sister working on something VERY important.

I don't want anyone to be angry over some clan battle. Both clans didn't prepare well and I guess for some, they found their time schedule to be rather difficult.

We always have another chance in improving and making sure that people have time to come and play. I said in another thread my chance was a 50/50 because anything could've happened to me.

There is next week so I'll just wait until then. Peace guys.
Last edited by Droideka88 on Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

Yes, Driodica, I remember seeing that. lts fine, you told us you couldnt come. Once again, I was directing this whole topic to the ones who didnt. But I have said Im sorry for being rude. Its the best I can do. Anyways,its christmass. We aII have better things to do then fight over a game. Merry Xmass everyone!!!
The_Emperor
Supreme Galactic Ruler
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by The_Emperor »

I was sleeping. :D
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

First off Merry Chirstmas,

Second Congratz for getting those three points. We played WGO in a 3v3 or 4v4 earlier in June. I rememebr it was me, Trans, Mattman, Blackdutchie, and some1 else in [GT-b]. We can take on those WGO. I hope people can participate if they can.

Now here it comes. Now Im sorry if it seemed like I was forcing any1 to play in either ER matches or this Tourney. I never went to force any, I just asked to c if u could play. U know im a guy thats competitive. But I do it to get GT the honor not myself. Check out on ER in FW4. I got ranked 13 or something like that. I asked every1 because we were 6 matches away from being ranked and we could get 5 place and be shown. the 6 matches were needed to be played by another, I played 30. Now Ill say it again and I will always "Play if u can but im not forcing u to".
swbf_lase
Major General
Major General

Post by swbf_lase »

I'll see If I can make the WGO match, if I need teamspeak than Im not so sure if I can come...
Thire
Major
Major

Post by Thire »

It was Christmas eve, I had family and friends to tend to, people I don't get to see too often anymore. What kind of person would I be if I blew them all off for a game? My real life comes first, I will be there tommorow, or next week, not sure which Tuesday, sorry I couldn't come, but it was Christmas Eve.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Teamspeak is not required but please go on xfire and meet as all.

Of course real-life comes first. Thats how it is here, its like a philsophy even in modding.
And there is no match tomorrow so dont worry. U will have more time to plan and stuff.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

The purpose of this clan is for modders to get together once in a while and blow each other's brains out. This clan was never competitive, it's more like a huge 50-man disfunctional family.

p.s- It's spelt miracle, not Miricale.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

lol @ -_- "A huge 50-man disfunctional family"

That's classic.
Bac-Talan
Captain
Captain

Post by Bac-Talan »

Indeed Teancum. That actually describes alot in my life :D
SteveK14
Old School Staff

Re: The Miricale

Post by SteveK14 »

Teancum wrote:
comandoBoB wrote:we did it. When our whole team backed out on us, we did the impossible. No thx to any other GT members.
Don't be rude man. It's an editing clan. That's what we do. Online matches are really a secondary thing.
comandoBoB wrote:Well, we really didn't win, we actully didn't play! We took the points for foriting. (It is christmass eve, but come one poeple , show some respect!)
If you're saying we should have represented [GT] by showing up to a match on Christmas Eve, let me say this. That kind of behavior isn't cool with the senior clan members, myself included. Show some respect? How about show some respect for the holiday instead of some game??

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. If you're gonna dog the other members of the clan, from now on it earns you a one way ticket out of the clan. Period. End of discussion. Consider this everyone's only warning.
Ditto, enlough said on that.
-_- wrote:The purpose of this clan is for modders to get together once in a while and blow each other's brains out. This clan was never competitive, it's more like a huge 50-man disfunctional family.
GT originally played in ER events for strictly FUN. GT was begged to be in the tournaments because we were fair, played by the rules, didn't complain when we got slaughtered, didn't gloat when we won big (except on Teamspeak among ourselves) and most of all we were FUN to play with. People took the game TOO seriously and turned most of us off to competeing there. If you approach it with the same mindset we did, you will get more enjoyment out of the game and when other people see how much fun you are having, they WILL show up. If you make it a chore, they will not come.

Scheduling ANY tournament event on ANY major holiday is just plain stupid. That just shows how some clans will do ANYTHING to win a match. I will bet that whomever scheduled that match assumed that most people wouldn't make it and they would get advanced because of forefits. Any game related events on major holidays used to be fun grudge matches or friendly free-for-all shoot em ups. Not official tournament events when everyone wasn't afforded the same opportunity to attend.

Steve
comandoBoB

Post by comandoBoB »

just to tell anybody who is still cofused.

1 This tourny was schudled WAYYY before christmass. It was bwecause of the disfunction of ALL the clans that had pused it back so far. GT was one of the last to get a team togeather.The "swbf2 tournement" thread was posted WAY back in november.

2 I did say i was sorry for being rude. I sadi that in nearly all of my thread i posted here! But complaining after some one said they are sorry is just as rude! Before you post a "that was rude" post, read the rest of this thred!

3 I did say that this whole topic was towrads the popel who promised help, and never showed! I was angry when i posted it, so anything i was feeling then just poored out.

4Lets just forget about this whole thing. WE WON! whouldn't we be have a celbration insted of complianing about how rude i was.

and 5: On thursady we have a mtach, i set up a recrutment thread. Any body who THINKs, or WANTS to play can sign up. We still don't know what time it is, so if you can't make it, tell us before the match!
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

K, comando's had enough of our grief.

My only complaint now is that even though the match was pushed back, it shouldn't have been pushed to Christmas Eve. That's hardly our clan's fault tho.