Wishlist

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

CamandoMichael

Post by CamandoMichael »

I don't have Battlefront 1, so I'm not sure if this is a good map, but could you put in Gungan City? Also, is there any chance of putting new heros in Classic Conquest? If not in the origonal maps, than at least the b2 ones. Man, what I would give to fight with an immortal Yoda on Kashyyk.
Thire
Major
Major
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Thire »

CamandoMichael wrote: Also, is there any chance of putting new heros in Classic Conquest?
Probably not, Classic Conquest was there to give the maps the BF1 type feeling, therefore, in order to do that, we must have the heroes from the first game. :P
ARC_Trooper_phi658
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by ARC_Trooper_phi658 »

I am new here, so I don't expect any request I make to be taken seriously. Anyway I would first like to thank Teancum for all his work on this project. It is spectacular.
Now time for the request. I would like to see a mode on Bespin: Cloud City Hunt. Make it Stormtroopers vs. ugnaughts. the ugnaughts could be reskinned ewoks and given ionization blasters and grenades.
I would also like to see the appearance of the emperor's royal gaurd and the senate gaurd (as seen here http://www.starwars.com/databank/organi ... index.html) in some map.
Anyway, thank you for your time.
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

I actually think the ugnaught idea is kind of clever for a Bespin hunt mode. Cool idea. Though I'm not sure if the ugnaught would look too good on the ewok model. Might be better to just make a whole new model. But then that'd just be time-consuming, and of course would take up more space in the pack (not a huge amount, mind you, but a few MBs, which could be spared otherwise). But I say if it can be done, then hell, why not, eh?
wazmol
High General
High General
Projects :: Thinking...
Games I'm Playing :: Black Ops

Post by wazmol »

i believe this came up in the first page of this topic about new models for neyo and other commanders. well i did get the files from the JA PK3 file by neomarz and got the models working for XSI then did all the hard stuff with the bones and stuff. exported and hey it was ingame and perfect. but there is noway i can release if i dont get concent (sp?) from NeoMarz1.

im sure everyone will love new models for commanders and i can import export and all that stuff just cant release. so if anyone can get hold of neomarz that would be great for the whole community! i have tryed but no reply maybe if you (Tean') tryed and said it was for the SWBF1 Conversion he would agree!

-Wazmol69
XxDepredationxX
High General
High General

Post by XxDepredationxX »

Here's another wishlist o' mine
The map for Cato Neimoidia
Is this being made? (hope i get an answer)
CamandoMichael

Post by CamandoMichael »

Is Teancum working on putting Classic Conquest in Battlefront 2 maps? If so, then a Classic Conquest Yoda would be perfect for New Kashyyk.
lieutenantcoda

Post by lieutenantcoda »

perhaps board able frigates and maybe the tie phantom have a cloaking device. if any of u r confused, its that 3 winged ship on bespin: platforms for the imperials.
see here if u want to know why i ask for a cloaking device http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/TIE_PHANTOM
trainmaster611
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by trainmaster611 »

CamandoMichael wrote:Is Teancum working on putting Classic Conquest in Battlefront 2 maps? If so, then a Classic Conquest Yoda would be perfect for New Kashyyk.
Its already done :roll: