Classic Conquest information

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

Schizo

Post by Schizo »

It's not that it's complicated or would take up a lot of space, it's just the fact that we want to get it as close to BF1 as possible. So adding Yoda or something to the old Kashyyyk maps would just take away from the nostalgia.
CamandoMichael

Post by CamandoMichael »

But I'm talking about putting Yoda on NEW Kahyyk. How about you just put some "special cc heroes" on Battlefront 2 levels that had major battles with them in it? For Example:Yoda an NEW Kashyyk, Obi-wan and Grievous on Utapal, Anikan and...just pick a jedi master in the Jedi temple, and so on. While it would take away realism from b1, it would add it to the movies.
StarWarsGeek
Private Recruit
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by StarWarsGeek »

I think I remember some SWBF1 mod maps containing new heros.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Let me just put the issue to rest. Classic Conquest is meant to be a remake of Battlefront 1, so there will be NO new heroes as I've said like five times now. On top of that fact it means a whole lot more work for me and I'm trying to button up this pack as I'm extremely tired of working on it.

END.of.discussion

And the jedi have combos because I can't get the orginal animations to work correctly. Deal with it
CamandoMichael

Post by CamandoMichael »

You're the boss.
CamandoMichael

Post by CamandoMichael »

Say, Schizo, do you watch Stargate? I'm asking to see if you're willing to help make a map or two based on that show.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Dont double post, and dont hijack threads.
CamandoMichael

Post by CamandoMichael »

Okay, then tell me where to put that last post.
FullMetal_Alchemist

Post by FullMetal_Alchemist »

offtopic: i dont get the whole hijacking threads thing. does that mean like posting the same thing u put in another thread?

ps- -_-, is your av from like power rangers or something? cuz it seriously looks like something out of that.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Hijacking = Posting something completely irrelevant to the thread's topic. (Like what I'm doing right now.) And no, it's not from power rangers. It's a popluar show in Japan called Kamen Rider Kabuto.
Lennyo

Post by Lennyo »

Yes, he's right, talk about things in the right forum and topic.
CamandoMichael

Post by CamandoMichael »

I know that nobody working in the Conversion Pack wants to work on putting new heroes in Classic Conquest, but is it possible to give someone instructions on how to do that and let things go on from there?