Are there any servers that GT Mem.....

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Are there any servers that GT Mem.....

Post by Dragon93 »

ֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱ
Are there any servers that GT Members join up, play, practice etc. for Battlefield 2142.
And Also how do you sign up to play for GT in Conquest Week 2?
ֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱ
- Dragon93
OGEB1103

RE: Are there any servers that GT Mem.....

Post by OGEB1103 »

sign up at http://www.eclipticalrealms.com for that, i've added your name to the list as you asked. Do you have xfire? i can add you. also my ingame name is OGEB1103 so add me as a buddy. I tend to play quite around as well but i haven't actually played the game for aout a month!
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

ABOUT A MONTH!! Thats herasy, for that evil crime, i will tell you my xfire, Drachegeist. My ingame name is DeathsFist93 and ive already signed up to ER, illadd you as a buddy.
- Dragon93
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

I haven't played BF2142 for a month either! O.o

I'd better go play again so Eddie,Tuf and Precisemoon won't miss me too much :D
OGEB1103

Post by OGEB1103 »

Last time i played was 2nd January oh and i might add that my dad took the game away from me as i played it way too often. Hopefully might get it back for a bit during my b-day! Qdin has no excuse as far as im aware :P
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

sure I have :P My wrist isn't completely healed yet <.< and i've got school and other projects I'd like to make.. :lol: