help

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Grievous

RE: help

Post by Grievous »

Just be patient, it may take a few days, for Guru is busy.
Grievous

Post by Grievous »

starkiller962 wrote:its been 3 days :roll:

And? Like I said Guru's a busy man, and anyways I don't know if I got my answer till after 3 days also.
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

if you catch him on xfire you can tell him and he should do it quickly.
hooteni

Post by hooteni »

expect anywhere from 1 hour to 2 weeks in reply time.
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Saturn_V »

hey guys, i singed up but no one has contacted me yet

Gee, Starkiller, I don't know what could be wrong.

Let's see, you've made over a hundred posts here in about a week. Where are you going to find the time to play for the clan?

What, exactly, are you bringing to the table ?
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

Saturn_V, your my hero.
geoman777

Post by geoman777 »

Well, i mean, if your gonna sign up but not gonna play then theres no point, and plus, mine wasnt accepted for like 4 days after i submitted
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

same wif me....
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

just post on the guru-chat a message like **guru, check so and so place**, chances are, he's not blind and will see it

Metal On

Darthlarrious
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

well star fire, get xfire and well see if your even good enuff to play in battleweek
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

Starkilelr, ehh, there were never any 'wars' it was just a rebellion stopped quickly by guru. YAY GURU! our chancellor
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

[GT] is a good mob gtpwn to play with Master starkiller so do not spoil it for yourself .We all know this is not the real world and it is easy to rub people up the wrong way with saying the wrong thing,be quiet and stop posting the unessacary post.GURU as the say who is in/out/stays/goes and no one likes a whinger.
It is only a bit of fun and do not take it to seriously if you can not handle the banter try else were.There are plenty of clans else were who will welcome you if you want to play in battleweeks.Try them 1st then you can shoot [GT] and we can shoot at you that may help vent the tension that you have built.You get pleasure from been able to think "Die you scum,won't let me join your clan,i will show you" And we "Take that you annoying f****r"

:blackja: :emp:
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

well, said Precisemoon

Starkiller, as far as I've seen, you're only trying to rush everything, and you post in as much as possible - and you havent done anything impressive to get our attention, and this topic doesnt really helps

as a clan, we want support from decent players and persons, like Precisemoon - he's not th best, but n'either the worst (with all respect) but he's one of the players, who allways have something to offer - and THATS making him a REALLY important part of the clan :P

if you'd like to get more respect in the forums, and in GT, I'd suggest you settle down, and learn some modding - so you KNOW what everything is all about

none of it is REALLY easy

btw, Starkiller - I saw a guy on Muliplayer called: =TPR=DarkStar - he Teamkilled AS MANY AS POSSIBLE and also 'tried' to recruit TK'ers (TK = Teamkiller)

I talked to a TPR, and he said that Darkstar was REJECTED to join the clan

the LAST thing I want, is that you become a 'darkstar' - so settle down

and I'm not even SURE if Guru will allow you to join the clan, because of your .... immature posts

c ya - just listen, and I'm gonna ask around about you - because it mostly seems like you 'just' want to join GT because you think it sounds funny
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

Qdin :shock: I do ok for playing with a COM64 you wait til i have no lagg

:evil: LOL

Iwill see you on the battlefield :x

:lol:
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

yup - so if you get in Xfire, I'm sure we can figure something out :D

hmm... should Guru add an 'Xfire' Button, like with the: Profile, PM, email, MSNM and ICQ? should I ask him? or not? :roll:
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

thats a great idea