Welcome younglings,new members things to do list!!

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Welcome younglings,new members things to do list!!

Post by Precise_Moon »

Getting teamspeak and joining battleweeks

http://www.goteamspeak.com/downloads.php

Once installed goto connections/quick connection and enter this address
http://www.eclipticalrealm.com .... this will gain you access to battleweek chat,look down the list for GT area.

For those who do not wish to use a mic just listen and have a laugh..a alternative way is to enter the Eclipticalrealms battleroom chat for info and match organisation

http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/
Register here and once registered go to club area/club Affiliations and add yourselves to the [GT] clan roster.Now youv'e enlisted on the roll.

http://www.xfire.com Use xfire to locate other members

And have fun :eobi:
Last edited by Precise_Moon on Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ace_Azzameen_5
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

RE: Welcome younglings,new members things to do list!!

Post by Ace_Azzameen_5 »

Don't forget to get Guru to grant you access to the secret GT forum
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

RE: Welcome younglings,new members things to do list!!

Post by Qdin »

yeah - it seems that there's been some members who havent got access yet :roll: even our 'old' players :? lol
Bobafett16

Post by Bobafett16 »

I'd love to join but i do not know how much i could do,this is my brother's PC im useing. i can only use it when he's gone at work or doing something else when he's home. :( :?

(i have my own pc it's even better than my brother's but i don't have DSL or internet hookup yet but i am getting it sometime)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

THere is no set game list, we all play on public servers with out tag [GT] and when you need players just look for your clan buds in xfire. We compete as regulars in the SWbf1 Battleweeks at http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/.

We may run our own matches/events for swbf2 , we shall seee!
BlackHawk549

Post by BlackHawk549 »

uhh how would they see this if he hasent granted them access yet....just wondering
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

this is a public forum sill rabbit, its not the secret one.
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

There is also a new feature that came with the latest Xfire update, i haven't tried it yet. But its Voicechat, u can theoretically use your mic to talk via Xfire, rather than having Xfire AND TS running (i don't know if i'm the only one, but it makes me lag)

Metal On

Darthlarrious
BlackHawk549

Post by BlackHawk549 »

ooooooooooo lol guru
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Battleweeks

Post by Precise_Moon »

Battleweeks/Conquestweek are a fun way to get involved in team play and to get a vibe with other members.

Use xfire,Ecliptical realms battle room chat or teamspeak to organise/make yourself available for matches.

Games can be 1v1/2v2/3v3.......up to 8v8.Mixed teams can be formed if numbers are low.Teams/players choose who hosts then which maps are to be played(normally maps without vechiles).Which factions and who starts on which ie: We pick mos Eisley as a map and we will start as Rebs first

Normally 2 maps are played each team picking 1 apiece then play each maps twice taking it in turn to play each faction

There is some serious players out there,get to know who is who

READ THE RULES!![this may just confuse things so just show up on the front and try it out.]There will be seasoned Battleweekers out there to help you.Play a least 6 games to get onto the ratings ladder.

Hope this explains things a little.

HAVE FUN

< Never reported a match win,
v will explain.
Last edited by Precise_Moon on Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Battleweeks

Post by -_- »

Precise_Moon wrote:Battleweeks are a fun way to get involved in team play and to get a vibe with other members.

Use xfire,Ecliptical realms battle room chat or teamspeak to organise/make yourself available for matches.

Games can be 1v1/2v2/3v3.......up to 8v8.Mixed teams can be formed if numbers are low.Teams/players choose who hosts then which maps are to be played(normally maps without vechiles).Which factions and who starts on which ie: We pick mos Eisley as a map and we will start as Rebs first

Normally 2 maps are played each team picking 1 apiece then play each maps twice taking it in turn to play each faction

There is some serious players out there,get to know who is who

READ THE RULES!![this may just confuse things so just show up on the front and try it out.]There will be seasoned Battleweekers out there to help you.Play a least 6 games to get onto the ratings ladder.

Hope this explains things a little.

HAVE FUN

< Never reported a match win,
v will explain.
Thx :wink: I just joined and have no clue about BW