Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Please read the site rules located here before making any posts

Moderator: Moderators

Private
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:23 pm
Location: I is hiding. Shhh.

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby Wolfblader » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Ya that 1200x one was mine :P . Whoops. I got a new one now that is the right size.

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby obiboba3po » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 am

Caleb1117 wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:er...woopsy...gotta fix my avatar or make a new one... :)

Yours is fine, unless you've already changed it.

ya i fixed it a few min after i made that post. :) (made a new one tho)

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:11 pm

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby Tygr » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Oops!

*Fixing*

Field Commander
User avatar
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Location: Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Games I'm Playing :: no games
xbox live or psn: no live

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby elfie » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 pm

At first I thought mine fit into this category, but then I checked and it was actually 150x150, thank god!!

Lieutenant General
User avatar
Posts: 726
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:44 pm
Location: Building a legion of papercraft models.
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby Challenger33 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:12 pm

I double-checked mine. It was within those limits (it's 117 pixels wide by 200 pixels tall), as I thought. Although I did have to change it a bit since the Xfire Plus avatar was acting up.

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby obiboba3po » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:10 pm

elfie wrote:At first I thought mine fit into this category, but then I checked and it was actually 150x150, thank god!!

lol i always wondered why that dog looked stretched out elfie :P

Field Commander
User avatar
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:26 pm
Location: Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Games I'm Playing :: no games
xbox live or psn: no live

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby elfie » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:21 pm

obiboba3po wrote:
elfie wrote:At first I thought mine fit into this category, but then I checked and it was actually 150x150, thank god!!

lol i always wondered why that dog looked stretched out elfie :P


Yeah I suppose it does look a little stretched. :lol:

2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: NJ, USA
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby obiboba3po » Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 pm

elfie wrote:
obiboba3po wrote:
elfie wrote:At first I thought mine fit into this category, but then I checked and it was actually 150x150, thank god!!

lol i always wondered why that dog looked stretched out elfie :P


Yeah I suppose it does look a little stretched. :lol:

heh heh. btw howd u make that anyways?

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 280
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby (RAPTOR)BENSTWO{SGT} » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:37 am

Hmmm. about a week or so I was told to fix my avatar, because it was to big. So the next day I scaled it down to 100 x 100 pixils. Now jumping a week or so forward my avatar was changed completly. I know for a fact that I didn't change it. Could the admins or somthing have changed mine because if was still too big or somthing? :?

Jedi Admin
User avatar
Posts: 10806
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:42 pm
Location: Indiana
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby Teancum » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:10 pm

We have removed avatars that were to large. If your avatar was removed by staff, be sure that you don't violate this rule again, or your avatar privileges will be indefinitely removed. For the few of you lucky enough to have the staff fix your avatar ahead of time, be sure you don't violate this rule again either.

Jedi Admin (Formally Penguin)
User avatar
Posts: 2537
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:00 am
Location: 127.0.0.1
Projects :: Operation Katana [SWBF 2 Map Series]
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft GMod CSS

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby Kateana » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:31 am

(RAPTOR)BENSTWO{SGT} wrote:Hmmm. about a week or so I was told to fix my avatar, because it was to big. So the next day I scaled it down to 100 x 100 pixils. Now jumping a week or so forward my avatar was changed completly. I know for a fact that I didn't change it. Could the admins or somthing have changed mine because if was still too big or somthing? :?


I changed it for you instead of removing your avatar privileges.

Read one of my above posts explaining the difference between phpBB3 scaling images.

Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:16 am
Location: That little box. You know, kinda toward the left side of the screen...

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby H_BOMB » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm just wondering how to check the avatars file size. Because I want to be sure its not too big, so it doesn't get removed. (Like my last one :oops:)

2008 Most Original Avatar
User avatar
Posts: 3101
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:55 pm
Location: X-Fire: caleb1117 ಠ_ಠ
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby Caleb1117 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:17 pm

H_BOMB wrote:I'm just wondering how to check the avatars file size. Because I want to be sure its not too big, so it doesn't get removed. (Like my last one :oops:)


It's not file size that matters, but dimensions. Just right click your image and hit properties.

Your image is:
250px × 267px (scaled to 100px × 110px)

Which is too big.

Command Sergeant Major
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:16 am
Location: That little box. You know, kinda toward the left side of the screen...

Re: Remember, avatars must be 150 x 200 pixels...

Postby H_BOMB » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:04 pm

Oopsy. I lost my privileges. I just won't do an avatar for a while. Thanks.

Previous

Return to Site Rules

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests