Achronos-117
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Crysis Warhead

Post by Achronos-117 »

I'd have to say that the plane interiors are the most detailed part of the game :music:
GMan
Private First Class

Post by GMan »

Achronos-117 wrote:I'd have to say that the plane interiors are the most detailed part of the game :music:
I have to say that the entire game is high detailed but yeah the ship interiors and the interiors of everithing is made very HD :P
Ipodzanyman
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: ME3 Demo

Post by Ipodzanyman »

Does anyone know if there will be a sandbox editor for warhead? :?
NullCommando
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: NullCommando

Post by NullCommando »

There isn't one I believe, I never saw one.
tsurugi13
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by tsurugi13 »

The editor included in the first game should work fine as far as I know. The games use the same engine.
Ipodzanyman
Sith
Sith

Post by Ipodzanyman »

tsurugi13 wrote:The editor included in the first game should work fine as far as I know. The games use the same engine.
they changed a few things, i have tried using a warhead map in the editor and it gave me a slew of errors and nothing appeared... I know they don't have one right now, but did they ever say they'll released another editor in a patch?
GMan
Private First Class

Post by GMan »

As far as i belive there may be a way to make the Sandbox2 editor to support Warhead but i would personally recoment that you wait for the offical editor.
Ipodzanyman wrote: they changed a few things, i have tried using a warhead map in the editor and it gave me a slew of errors and nothing appeared... I know they don't have one right now, but did they ever say they'll released another editor in a patch?
I tried the same thing but i had the same results.But i found this:
As most of you will already be aware we have not included our Sandbox Editor or MOD SDK with the disc for Crysis Warhead or Crysis Wars. We’re hoping that people appreciate the quality of the games that we have produced.

We wanted to make sure that people received the best game play experience in both single and multiplayer, so as such we decided to focus all of our energy and attention in that direction originally.

We are now working on the Editor and SDK solution for Warhead and Wars.

We are definitely aware that the community is eager to get this software, and we will provide it as soon as it is complete and available.

For now we hope you enjoy both the single player and multiplayer experiences provided until the Sandbox editor and ModSDK are released.

It is possible to play many of the custom levels that have been created for Crysis Multiplayer in Crysis Wars, so we encourage everyone to make use of the automatic map downloader and get hold of some of the great creations from the community and play them on the game servers.

- Crymod & Crytek Dev Team
Ipodzanyman
Sith
Sith

Post by Ipodzanyman »

sweet :D I can't wait!