Play Mos Eisley Assault with different levels

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

yodaminch

Post by yodaminch »

you can have mos eisley assault as space assault as a map also. the problem is you have no ships.

arachon

Post by arachon »

could anyone answer on my question?
Dragonum
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Dragonum »

arachon wrote:Ive tried to change mustafar heroes for the CW so that the CIS has anakin as hero instead of darth mau, replaced cis_hero_darthmaul , with rep_hero_anakin . but when i tried to place mustafar in instant action with CW, it caused a CTD (crash to desktop). probably because i putted a rep unit into the cis. anyone who knows how to get rid of this problems?
you cant change maul with anakin.
maul is in the cis.lvl and anakin in the rep.lvl
you load the cis.lvl where maul is, and after you change maul with anakin, the game try to load anakin from the cis.lvl, but there is no anakin in the cis.lvl, so the map crash.
NOS*Challenger

Post by NOS*Challenger »

Hi all!!!!! :D I'v made new account because my last don't work...
How can I put an hooded Anakin on Mustafar? I know the command but I can't open Hex Editor if someone can explain me tks!!!!!!!

PS : Dragonum why do you block me??huh??
Dragonum
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Dragonum »

NOS*Challenger wrote:Hi all!!!!! :D I'v made new account because my last don't work...
How can I put an hooded Anakin on Mustafar? I know the command but I can't open Hex Editor if someone can explain me tks!!!!!!!

PS : Dragonum why do you block me??huh??
the only thing you can do is change rep_inf_ep3_jettrooper
in rep_hero_cloakedanakin.

and i dont block you, i didn install MSN, becouse my second account dont work too.
NOS*Challenger

Post by NOS*Challenger »

Oh sorry for my error

Oh and i change in the FPM folders???
Tks a lot :D
Dragonum
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Dragonum »

NOS*Challenger wrote:Oh sorry for my error

Oh and i change in the FPM folders???
Tks a lot :D
FPM Folder?
in the mission.lvl
NOS*Challenger

Post by NOS*Challenger »

ok i remplace all rep_inf_ep3_jettrooper
arachon

Post by arachon »

Any way to get maul on mustafar then?? i mean, in the GCW the heroes are anakin and obi...
NOS*Challenger

Post by NOS*Challenger »

Me taht doesn't work... could not open mus1c_con... i know im a n00b
yodaminch

Post by yodaminch »

arachon wrote:Any way to get maul on mustafar then?? i mean, in the GCW the heroes are anakin and obi...
Its pretty simple actually.
You can change the rep.lvl cis.lvl to any other group (jed.lvl, gur.lvl, imp.lvl rep.lvl etc.

All units just have to belong to their lvl. rep_hero_anakin can only go in republic slots. cis_hero_darthmaul can only go in cis. So as long as all the other units match and you can replace the characters without going over the limit, you should be fine.

I've tried rep_hero_cloakedanakin on several units and have not had any success as of yet. on rocketeer and jet the unit just won't show up if you try.

As to why rep_hero_yoda, rep_hero_obiwan rep_hero_anakin work in gcw, I haven't been able to duplicate it in other maps.
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

Remember: you cant go over the the space provided. If you want to replace all_hero_luke_jedi then the item has to be less than or equal in size to the space provided. If the space is less than, just 0 out the extra space.
not true
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Why do you say that, dipstick' ? :|
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

because it dosent work.
if you add 0 if there arent enuff charcters to replace the olds one then it crases.
yodaminch

Post by yodaminch »

00 in the hex side. not the letter side. It does work. i've done it numerous times.
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

That's what I thought, even if I do not have a huge experience in the hex-editing's process... :)
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

umm... can i have an example of what your telling me. i dont understand.
drummerzoid

Post by drummerzoid »

could you give me the code so I can play a hero in space. when i tried the unit i replaced with the hero didn't show up and neither did the hero replacement. the hero was less words than the original unit too what am i doing rong? :?:
yodaminch

Post by yodaminch »

what side. remember rep heroes can only go with rep.lvl

mace windu, obi-wan, anakin and aayla all work. Yoda too, he just can't board any ships.

anyway, for convience, i submitted the file to starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... roes;50535
hendaz

Post by hendaz »

wow this looks great!

(i would add another bracket picting me going of to try it, but i'm knackered & my connection is getting worse even as i type this)