Unit Max

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

MorpheusWells

Unit Max

Post by MorpheusWells »

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the Unit Max by hex editing? I haven't been able to find where it is (maybe it's in the unreadable part of the MISSION.LVL).

Thanks.
-=Sithicalohiny=-

RE: Unit Max

Post by -=Sithicalohiny=- »

Are you talking about the reinforcement and assault points max?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

I guess he was talking of the highest number of a certain unit you can see on a battle-field... (It is set to "7", if I'm not wrong...)
MorpheusWells

Post by MorpheusWells »

exactly, Leviathan. Is there any way to change that (on the jettrooper, for example)?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

At least, we know where to search the variables to change, since I think (And you, equally) that those informations must be contained in "mission.lvl"... But now, they'll be rather hard to locate, as the "7" character must be present in numerous specimens... However, I'll study this *.LVL file as soon as possible, Morpheus'...
-=Sithicalohiny=-

Post by -=Sithicalohiny=- »

If someone can put a txt file of mission.lvl in Lua, it would make it much easier for everyone to understand because many people seem to struggle with this Lua sources.
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

That's a wish shared by the majority of GameToast members... Unfortunately, we must wait for the release of SWBF II Mod Tools, which might contain the *.LUA files' source, as SWBF's, before...