SWBF1 Wikipedia screenshot contest

Talk and share anything related to Star Wars Battlefront 2. No maps or mod announcements here. Use Work in Progress forum.

Moderator: Moderators

Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

SWBF1 Wikipedia screenshot contest

Post by Teancum »

Howdy, howdy gang. I've got a kinda fun contest for you. Over the past few months I've been improving the SWBF1 article at Wikipedia (you can see a "before" version here). Trouble is the top image is considered non-free since it's from a licensed product. That's not such a big deal, but it's a freecam shot and doesn't demonstrate gameplay well. What I need to improve that article is a screenie that shows a foot soldier fighting enemies AND has a command post in the picture. It must be standard gameplay, no freecam stuff and nothing flashy. It just has to demonstrate the gameplay well, and it also needs to be 'stock' -- no mods or downloadable maps.

I can't give you credit on Wikipedia, but if you're selected we'll feature your screenshot in a news post here at the Gametoast main site. *Maybe* it can be featured as screenshot of the day at SWBFFiles, I haven't checked with their staff. You can enter as many times as you want -- again, nothing fancy, just a vanilla screenshot that shows foot soldier battles with a CP in the image somewhere and the HUD turned on. Third person view is preferred, but not required.

Thanks for helping out ahead of time! Your screenshot could help your kids learn about SWBF1 someday! :thumbs:
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: SWBF1 Wikipedia screenshot contest

Post by Marth8880 »

Here are my submissions:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Marvel4
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Marvel4s BF1 Conversion Pack + Era Mod

Post by Marvel4 »

And here are mine: :)
Hidden/Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
It was good to play SWBF1 again, I miss prone in SWBF2... :(
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Went with one of Marvel4's shots as it was easiest to use. Thanks for all your entries! We'll get a front-page news post up as soon as we can. :thumbs:
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

Teancum wrote:Went with one of Marvel4's shots as it was easiest to use. Thanks for all your entries! We'll get a front-page news post up as soon as we can. :thumbs:
I love how only like two people actually submitted entries. :funny2: I'm kind of surprised actually.