BattlefrontII.exe

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

jbcroatoan
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

BattlefrontII.exe

Post by jbcroatoan »

My mod won't work, the command prompt says there is no .exe to be found, and stops booting. The thing is, I can't find where the .exe is either, I have shortcuts, and it launches from steam, but no .exe to make the mod work... any suggestions? Thanks for the help.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: BattlefrontII.exe

Post by AQT »

jbcroatoan wrote:My mod won't work
You are posting this in the SWBF1 Conversion Pack forum, yet you refer to it as your mod. So is this problem you are encountering the result of you installing the Conversion Pack or you using a mod you created? In either case, please explain in detail how you went about doing it.
jbcroatoan
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: BattlefrontII.exe

Post by jbcroatoan »

Ok, I see how this would be confusing. Let me back up and get at it in more detail.

I am running windows 7, and BFII on steam.

I found the .exe in the steam folder, and I have followed all the steps found in the "Conversion pack help" and "Manual_Install_Howto". When I said "my mod" I meant the one that I downloaded. I have downloaded the Extreme mod, but haven't installed it, as I haven't gotten the conversion pack to work yet.

As I said, I've followed the steps in two troubleshoot files, but haven't seen any changes to my game.