Monday Morning Stats update.

Posts relating to [GT] Clan in SWBF1 go here. Ranks, Members, benefits of joining our fun mod clan are all here.

Moderator: Moderators

Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Qdin »

YEAH!!! hear THAT: "WE WILL OVER COME SEEK AND DESTROY" ha ha, lets practice. Can ANYONE set a dedicated server up to GameToast so we can fight and practice? We could arrange it, so on tuesdays, there is ground-vehicle fights/practise, and on fridays, we can fight with MOSTLY capital ship :wink: and on saturdays, we can make starfighter wars :D and on sundays, we can practice taking command post, and thursdays, we fight ALL infantries :D doesn't THAT sounds cool? :D :D :D And the reamining days, we can play mixed? or looking for hiding/sniping spot?

hehe, I like the sound of that, but what do you guys think? well, I'm gonna play SWBF, so pm or use Xfire to cantact me, so we can play, ok? :wink: good luck :D - My time zone is +1:00 CET - capital: Copenhagen (so you know where it is)

C ya
Saturn_V
Emperor's Hand

Post by Saturn_V »

Heh, the maps are ALL home turf to TF and TAW, they've played, like, a million games in 4 days, lol Geez, they even practise ;)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

If someone can host games that would be great, anyone with dsl or better and a good 2.5ghz system with lots of ram.

Its not so much the maps, its 2 things, we need to be using Teamspeak to keep comms while in combat. Our server is running but no one is using it. I will only be using TS during the daytime. Also we need to make a tactic as a team, every man for himself reults in deaths, bases being mined and every one spawning dead until eventually we fail. (hehe -=tf=- the mine sluts)

get headphones
login to Ts and use it in your games
this way we can share where the enemy is coming from and make real in game plans

We need to plan certain tactics for certain maps, then we need to make a mod map that best exploits OUR skills. And romp all clans using it. hehe.
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

i have teamspeak but no headset wich is sorta a problem
Qdin
Old School Staff

Post by Qdin »

Our server is running but no one is using it.
what is the server name? because, then I'll use it :D I didn't even know that gametoast HAD a server :wink: !

Well, C ya :D[/quote]
DethMetal

Post by DethMetal »

I can set up a dedicated server after about 6PM PST (GMT -8). And it will be a separate machine this time guru ><
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

i finally got Xfire and my name is (gtrebelscum) so if anyone wants to play on
some taw server or some other clan server with me hop on Xfire

PS:darthlarrious how did your match go

and if everyone who has Xfire can let me know what there name is that would be great :wink:
rebel_scum

Post by rebel_scum »

guru is it possible to pull a few strings and get me in bw5 PLEASE
Precise_Moon
Space Ranger
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 3

Post by Precise_Moon »

Try a quick pm to Maelstrom explain that we need numbers...and plz let me in sir :)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

we had a few late comers and he made an acception.... I am positive at this late in the event no others can join....BW6 :)
Darthlarrious

Post by Darthlarrious »

If we can all get some practice, it would help, (i need the practice) i don't have a head set @ this time, but its now the top thing on my get soon list.
Everybody is doing awesome in bw5, and i hope everybody and more will come back for bw6

rebel scum: the match wen't good, another split
TAW_Rebel

Post by TAW_Rebel »

Everybody is doing awesome in bw5, and i hope everybody and more will come back for bw6

rebel scum: the match wen't good, another split
Well guys it's in our hands to do the best in order to promote BW. Hopefully it will be even better next time - but make sure that you spread the word out.