The runescape thread

Want to know about a game? Should we buy that new upcoming release? Post your thoughts on new games and ones you have...so others can know whether to buy it or not! All non-SWBF, non-modding topics should go here.

Moderator: Moderators

Loopy53
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Earth Apocalypse
Games I'm Playing :: swbf2 bf3 cod
xbox live or psn: Dont have one

The runescape thread

Post by Loopy53 »

This is the thread to talk about runescape! Here is my guide to smithing:

SO now that we have the lodestone network smithing is very easy to level here is how:

1) buy or mine any ore(s) of your choice. I bought lots of iron since im low smithing.

2) teleport to lumbridge using lodestones

3) smith using the lumby furnace and anvil

4) teleport to edgeville using the lodestones

5) bank

6) repeat.

Ta-da fast easy smithing! I hope you find this usefull. Post anything and everything related to runescape here! enjoy!
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Re: The runescape thread

Post by THEWULFMAN »

I tried really hard to get into Runescape, and I still log in to my -GT-THEWULFM account once a year or so, but loose interest soon after.

I have a few fond memories of it, but the game isn't good enough for me to spend time on it. World of Tanks absorbs all the my free time nowadays.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

Haaa, I remember this game. I started playing it in late 2004 and stopped playing more-or-less in around 2008 when I stopped paying for membership. Heh, I remember why I stopped paying, too: first off, I wanted my own computer, so I had to direct the money from my RS membership to paying off a new computer, but there's also the fact that I lost my all-Rune armor and my Dragon weapons when somebody killed me in the freakin Wilderness while I was doing the Wanted! quest. :V But yeah, I had a lot of fun playing, though most of the players these days seem to just be interested in selling stuff in this fashion: "wave2: glow2: OMGZ BYE MAI LOBBIEZ AND SWORDIEZ PL0X0RX :runaway: "
Loopy53
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Earth Apocalypse
Games I'm Playing :: swbf2 bf3 cod
xbox live or psn: Dont have one

Post by Loopy53 »

Haha, I can agree with you marth on the selling bit. IM still an average-active player, so if anyone wants to play with me you can. Throwcows738.
Cleb
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Learning how to use 3DS Max
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 CIV4 MC
xbox live or psn: ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙. ˙

Post by Cleb »

I played this around 2005, so I don't remember a lot but everyone was obsessed with it. But then I stopped when I got mauled by an evil chicken (anyone ever seen one? They're scary. :P )
CressAlbane
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: CTF Arenas
Games I'm Playing :: Steam- cressalbane2

Post by CressAlbane »

I used to play; I only find the Dungeoning thing fun anymore though. If anyone wants my stuff I suppose I could give it away. I think my account still has membership due to not cancelling in time and accidentally paying for another year.