Problem with munging

Post everything from general questions, to modding questions, to map WIPs to releases. (SWBF1 only)

Moderator: Moderators

rc1207sev
Private Second Class
Projects :: SWRC Capital Supremacy
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF-SWBF2-SWRC
xbox live or psn: DolphinRepublic

Problem with munging

Post by rc1207sev »

I have tried munging several times, but it will not work! I hit munge (levelname), but this windows system command window always comes up, so I guess it's munging. I let it sit there for 10 minutes, no "All done, go run battlefront!", I let it sit there for several hours, and nothing happens. Is there a fix that I am missing? what's wrong? I have downloaded a fix, but that's so I can at least open it in zeroeditor. The problem is, I can't find the fix I downloaded. If you don't have it, it will say:
You need star wars battlefront installed to use the zeroeditor
It doesn't say that exactly, but it will say something similar.
Again, what's wrong?

Here's what the C:/Windows/System32/cmd.exe says:

C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush>cd _build_pc

C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC>echo "ENGLISH"
"ENGLISH"

C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC>del Mungelog.txt
Could Not Find C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC\Mungelog.txt
\Common was unexpected at this time.
C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC> @set PATH="C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUI
LD_PC"\..\..\ToolsFL\Bin;"C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC"\..\..\ToolsFL\Bi
n;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (
x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C
:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\Program F
iles (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime
\QTSystem\;c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;C:\Program Fil
es (x86)\Windows Live\Shared
C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC>
sereja2
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: Naboo Otoh Gunga
Games I'm Playing :: swbf 1
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Problem with munging

Post by sereja2 »

When the munge process is over, some text file window, should appear. You need to close those window, and press any button, to make munge window close too. After that, you need to find your munged map folder, in this directory:
C:\BFBuilder\AddOn
Extract those folder, and put it, in:
C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn

Usualy, fix needed, if you use DVD version of the game. If you already install it, it should works.
rc1207sev
Private Second Class

Post by rc1207sev »

sereja2 wrote: Usualy, fix needed, if you use DVD version of the game.
Where can you find that fix?
kitfisto15678
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFI SWBFII

Post by kitfisto15678 »

rc1207sev wrote:
sereja2 wrote: Usualy, fix needed, if you use DVD version of the game.
Where can you find that fix?
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?act ... ew;down=20

You will need to register for an account to download. Here is the thread with other useful information: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=8.msg9#msg9
rc1207sev
Private Second Class

Post by rc1207sev »

kitfisto15678 wrote:
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?act ... ew;down=20

You will need to register for an account to download. Here is the thread with other useful information: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=8.msg9#msg9
That's the one I downloaded already! It doesn't fix anything! Wait, when you munge, how much time does it take yourself. I've tried several hours but it still will not stop munging! Nothing changes at all, from:

C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush>cd _build_pc

C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC>echo "ENGLISH"
"ENGLISH"

C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC>del Mungelog.txt
Could Not Find C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC\Mungelog.txt
\Common was unexpected at this time.
C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC> @set PATH="C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUI
LD_PC"\..\..\ToolsFL\Bin;"C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC"\..\..\ToolsFL\Bi
n;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (
x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C
:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;c:\Program F
iles (x86)\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime
\QTSystem\;c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Ulead Systems\MPEG;C:\Program Fil
es (x86)\Windows Live\Shared
C:\BFBuilder\Datageoambush\_BUILD_PC>
kitfisto15678
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFI SWBFII

Post by kitfisto15678 »

I don't mod very much at all. I have only done a couple Online Compatible skin mods. My suggestion is go to http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php and post there asking for help. There are a lot more active SWBFI modder there than here. Good luck!