Star Wars: The Rising Sith

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Star Wars: The Rising Sith

Post by thelegend »

Hello Gametoast,
i am very happy to release my first full mod for Battlefront 2. "The Rising Sith" is a mod that tells a full story about a jedi who has changed the sides. The whole mod takes place 500 years after the Return of The Jedi.

Story:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Story: 500 Years after the return of the jedi a new Sith War has begun. It begins on Yavin 4. The new Sith Emperor and his Padawan lead the attack on Yavin 4. A young jedi was sent to explore and find his master....But his master got killed by the Emperor's padawan. The young jedi kills him and changed the sides. Now he is the fist of the New Sith Emperor. He has to kill jedis, capture planets and more...
But who had killed the jedi's master? It was not the Emperor's padawan...
The mod adds a new era to all maps and 9 new maps. The 9 maps should tell the whole story. I have not added campaign lua scripts, but I found an alternative way to add missions. There are easy to understand and very short.

Here you can see the first trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on1kNttLuDM

I hope your will have fun with this mod.
Greets: "the_Legend/ El_Fabricio"

D-Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bfpw4 ... ng+Sith.7z
Last edited by thelegend on Fri May 16, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: The Sith Wars II

Re: Star Wars: The Rising Sith

Post by Kingpin »

Awesome job! Just finished the campaign. Then only thing I'd like to see would be some new force powers. Other than that, great job!
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

Loved the story here on the website and then I played the The Nine Episodes of the campaign and I think this is your best work yet! Really awesome job, I can not really say anything bad about the gameplay AT ALL! The only thing I noticed was some of the text used in the last levels did not make well structured sentences but I still got what it was saying. Anyways, loved this work of yours, can not wait for more of your future work!
thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Post by thelegend »

Thank your all.
I think I will do a mission mack with more missions, characters, features...But I work on a 4th sky to ground mappack. I uploaded a preview on my channel. The maps will be Umbara, Bespin and Geonosis.

Edit: Pack*