City Watch 3.7

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Re: City Watch 3.6

Post by Noobasaurus »

DANGIT! Why didn't anyone tell me that the jawa still had the take hostage weapon?

Redownload if you've downloaded it before this was posted.

Also: Right now it seems to crash once the ping happens in MP. I'm hoping to fix this soon.

UPDATE

I fixed the MP ping weapon stuff. I'm pretty sure it should work without problem now. I haven't done extensive testing though. If something's wrong, tell me. You can get the new version right here or on the first page.
Locutus
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Stargate Battlefront Pegasus

Post by Locutus »

Sadly the map didn't work for us in MP.
Even in version 3.6 the ping seems to crash the game.
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

That's really unfortunate. I guess I'll have to remove the ping from MP. New version without it on the first page or here.
hunpeter12
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: Underground City The Complex [WIP]
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Re: City Watch 3.7

Post by hunpeter12 »

This is so cool. The ping feature reminds me of an old board game called Police 07. In it you had to track a criminal in the city, but he was invisible. During the game, in some turns he had to make himself visible. Also he could only travel with public transport, and even when he was invisible, he had to show what tickets he used in a turn to the other players. Based on this info the 'cops' had to guess where he could've gone. This totally reminds me of it.