To be honest, I saw the live presentation, read and ask on the Q&A with the producer on Twitter and cosumed every other news about the game.
Like the majority, I was hoping to see at least 5 minutes of pure gameplay. All we got was an 2 minute Game-Engine-Footage.
After all here are my Cons:
- No Campaign
- No Space-Battles (yeah, I enjoyed them)
- Lack of planets (I find it disturbing
- only GCW
- It's another Battlefront after almost 10 years!
- If the final game is looking like the game-engine-footage, I' ll be impressed
- Splitcreen for consoleros (Maybe I bought a console for this one)
- "Missions"-Mode: Maybe a new word for Instant-Action? I hope so
- Customizable Trooper layout: Maybe Skins too?
- Trilogy planets like Bespin
- More mentioned planets like Sullust (i.a. Dantooine, Ord Mantell or Kessel)
- Maybe DLC with planets, vehicles, heroes etc. from the expanded universe/Legends
I know my expactations are high, but it will be a long way till release and who knows what there are hiding?
I personally don't believe they showed us for example every planet right now.