Hero Conquest Mode (Test)

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

BF2-Master
Captain
Captain

Hero Conquest Mode (Test)

Post by BF2-Master »

This isn't supposed to be anything special. This is just a test, a 'proof of concept', of a game mode I came up with several years ago and long hoped to release alongside a completed map. 'Hero Conquest' is basically a meeting of the built-in Conquest and Hero Assault modes.

The same rules apply as a normal Conquest game, with capture-able command posts and adjustable reinforcements, etc. Each side is lead by a rifleman class (Stormtrooper / Rebel Trooper) who are followed by each hero available in Hero Assault mode as special classes. The test is set in stock Mos Eisley, ala the original Hero Assault game. (Thus the lack of screenshots.)

I've been busy and have no plans to release maps any time soon, so I thought I'd let this out into the wild. I figured a handful of people might appreciate the concept. I might do one update in the future, but I'd love to hear some thoughts and input.

Download Link (MediaFire)
Delta327
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Projects :: Shattered Galaxy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Hero Conquest Mode (Test)

Post by Delta327 »

You have screens maybe?
BF2-Master
Captain
Captain

Re: Hero Conquest Mode (Test)

Post by BF2-Master »

Delta327 wrote:You have screens maybe?
Not much to show since it's stock Mos Eisley, but I caught some anyway tonight. Tried to catch the command post capturing action.