ATTE stock assets files crash on new empty map [Solved]

In this forum you will find and post information regarding the modding of Star Wars Battlefront 2. DO NOT POST MOD IDEAS/REQUESTS.

Moderator: Moderators

Ginev
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: Remaking FR Battlefront 3 Tatooine map.
Games I'm Playing :: nothing for now
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

ATTE stock assets files crash on new empty map [Solved]

Post by Ginev »

I dont know why but i spend a WHOLE day trying to figure out something that always was working for me before.I just munged the republic atte walker files and i am getting this every time:

WARNING[PC_modelmunge WWW\msh\rep_walk_atte.msh]:SplitSkinnedSegments: WARNING: out of space in splitting catalog!
WARNING[PC_modelmunge WWW\msh\rep_walk_atte.msh]:SplitSkinnedSegments: WARNING: resorting to brute force, this may take a while...
WARNING[PC_modelmunge WWW\msh\rep_walk_atte.msh]:SplitSkinnedSegments: WARNING: out of space in splitting catalog!
WARNING[PC_modelmunge WWW\msh\rep_walk_atte.msh]:SplitSkinnedSegments: WARNING: resorting to brute force, this may take a while...
0 Errors 4 Warnings

WHAT IS THIS?I even tryed the Battlefront 1 atte from the BF1 Modding tools assets and its still giving me this crap.Please someone help!I have not edited any odf files.Is this something with my Windows?I am Windows 7 ultimate.

EDIT:I fixed it.I forgot to put a control region name on the command post.I think that fixed it.Thouse warnings were not important.